LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Black Revotech Headlights + Silver T-Rex Eyelids + 6000K bulbs (package deal)

Old 09-18-2011, 08:20 PM   #1
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Black Revotech Headlights + Silver T-Rex Eyelids + 6000K bulbs (package deal)

SOLD

Hey guys,

Finally got my retro fit and as long as I can get this small flickering problem fixed on my new retros, these will be for sale. I am hoping to fix the problem soon so whoever is interested in this first I will give them priority.

Up for sale is the following and only sold as a package deal:
1) Revotech Black Headlights in great condition (only about 3000 miles on them)
2) T-Rex Silver Streak Mica Eyelids (painted professionally)
3) Xenon 6000K headlight bulb

Everything has about 3000 miles on them, take a look at the pics these things look great!

Prefer local pick up (gets priority), but last resort will ship at buyers expense..

Please be aware that I do not have the big round black rubber gaskets that go behind the headlight because I transferred these to my new headlights.

Price for everything: $175 PICK UP OBO (San Diego)
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Black Revotech Headlights + Silver T-Rex Eyelids + 6000K bulbs (package deal)-dsc02882.jpg   FS: Black Revotech Headlights + Silver T-Rex Eyelids + 6000K bulbs (package deal)-dsc02881.jpg   FS: Black Revotech Headlights + Silver T-Rex Eyelids + 6000K bulbs (package deal)-fog1j.jpg   FS: Black Revotech Headlights + Silver T-Rex Eyelids + 6000K bulbs (package deal)-headlights.jpg  
Old 09-18-2011, 09:47 PM   #2
Reklaw31 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Ron
Reklaw31's Tacoma Gallery
Lights

How do the revotecs compare to the stock headlights in brighness/ quality etc?
Old 09-18-2011, 10:05 PM   #3
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
The light output is the same as OEM i believe because the chrome housing is the same. The difference is in the bulb.. which I believe is brighter then OEM and has a bluish hue to the color.. not a lot though.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:15 PM   #4

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
The light output is the same as OEM i believe because the chrome housing is the same. The difference is in the bulb.. which I believe is brighter then OEM and has a bluish hue to the color.. not a lot though.
Old 09-18-2011, 10:37 PM   #5
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
How much without the hids?
Old 09-19-2011, 07:20 AM   #7

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys, I would like to sell everything all together because I have no use for the excess parts (HIDs)
Old 09-19-2011, 07:22 AM   #8

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
PM's replied to
Old 09-19-2011, 07:56 AM   #9
supratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rex
supratrippy's Tacoma Gallery
if you do decide to part out im interested in the eye lids
Old 09-19-2011, 09:57 AM   #11

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man^^

I cannot remove the T-Rex eyelids because I lined up 3m tape pretty good and fear it will destroy the eyelids if I remove them. Local pickup preferred but if no one pulls the trigger I will ship
Old 09-19-2011, 09:59 AM   #12
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
pic of lights on at night while you are in cab???
Old 09-19-2011, 10:10 AM   #13

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I don't have any of that, and the new lights are already wired and installed
Old 09-19-2011, 08:34 PM   #14
supratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rex
supratrippy's Tacoma Gallery
i feel you good luck with sale
Old 09-19-2011, 11:32 PM   #15
Backwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to behold

Army: 178th engineer battalion
Backwoodz's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested but in s.c :/
Old 09-20-2011, 07:18 AM   #16

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP - if not sold locally by next week, will ship
Old 09-20-2011, 07:49 AM   #17
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRW View Post
Thanks man^^

I cannot remove the T-Rex eyelids because I lined up 3m tape pretty good and fear it will destroy the eyelids if I remove them. Local pickup preferred but if no one pulls the trigger I will ship
Just fyi, but the eyelids can be removed without tearing them up. I had a set on my Revotec lights awhile back and removed them and re-installed onto another set of lights. I used a piece of twine and "sawed" thru the 3m tape. Pretty much like removing a set of badges. Worked perfect.

Your call on if you want to try it, but just letting you know it's workable.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:06 AM   #18
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I wasn't in MA, those look so sweet
Old 09-20-2011, 08:06 AM   #19

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
Just fyi, but the eyelids can be removed without tearing them up. I had a set on my Revotec lights awhile back and removed them and re-installed onto another set of lights. I used a piece of twine and "sawed" thru the 3m tape. Pretty much like removing a set of badges. Worked perfect.

Your call on if you want to try it, but just letting you know it's workable.

Hey thanks for the info. I think I will just keep them on the lights because they are already on there and don't want to risk damaging them and dealing with residue
Old 09-20-2011, 08:08 AM   #20

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Here is another pic, where you can see the slight blue hue in the chrome housing at certain angles