Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS/FT- Stock OR Coilovers w/ 2" Spacer Installed w/ Rear Shocks

Old 09-19-2011, 07:08 AM   #1
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
FS/FT- Stock OR Coilovers w/ 2" Spacer Installed w/ Rear Shocks

For Sale or Trade -

These are my stock Coilovers and Rear Shocks I removed off my 2007 TRD OR DC. They have some miles on them but never let me down. All original parts from my truck when I bought it back in 2007.

The coilovers have 2" Readylift Spacers installed on them and I plan to not part them out, unless someone really wants them....

CO's have under 10k miles on spacers when Installed

I have a box for shipping and will shipped, but would like local pick-up and reserve the right to sell to a local customer and end the sale-

Asking $135 without shipping- That includes the price of the Spacer
Old 09-19-2011, 10:06 AM   #2
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Price lowered.... due to used parts and research on prices...

$135 w/ Spacers installed

$100 for Spacers alone
Old 09-20-2011, 09:31 AM   #3
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
daily bump
Old 10-11-2011, 11:58 AM   #4
blueNCtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: patrick
blueNCtaco's Tacoma Gallery
PMd