Update: Truck is sold, 2012 White TRD Sport Upgrade package on the way!
Why am I selling?
I’m getting a white 2012 just like it in October. This is my 5th Toyota truck and I’m ready for the new model. If I don’t sell it here, I’ll take the hit trading it in. Asking $18,900.
One owner, title in hand, 2006 Tacoma TRD Sport with 87,000 miles. No JBL. Includes tow package. Neat freak so washed and waxed regularly. Options added after purchase:
- TRD Seat covers, TRD Exhaust (at 70K), TRD front skid plate
- Toyota bug shield, Tacoma rubber floor mats, Tacoma rubber bed mat
- Access brand Tonneau cover, K&N air filter
- XM satellite radio (inside wired – pictures show power outlets holding GPS
power and cell charge cord) Radio has orange display to match dash lights
- Magellan Navigation, dash mount (will include…getting Entune, so don’t need)
- Two sets of 17” TRD Sport rims and tires, all 8 rims have TPMS included
1) Winter rims have BFG TA KO’s with approximately 9/32 to 11/32 left on
tread, rims are bubbling…bad. Have lifetime balance/rotate and do it
2) Summer rims with Duelers, about 30K on tires, rims are not bubbling
(bought these recently from fellow TW member)
- Average 20.7 MPG
- F/R brakes currently at 60% and 75% respectively, all original
- Switched to Valvoline SynPower at 70K, changed every 5K at Valvoline
- All other maintenance at dealer, including recent new battery/cabin filter
- Rear leaf TSB NOT done, gas pedal mod done w/re-flash at dealership
- Like most taco owners, had the temp cluster replaced , blower motor still
squeaks and there are water stains on rear seats
- No wrecks, except for me backing into a co-worker at 3 MPH and breaking her turn signal and denting/scratching rear bumper (can’t really see in pics, see closeup of passenger rear bumper)
Please PM or post questions. Thank you!