Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2006 Rad Red TRD Sport DCSB 4x4

Old 09-19-2011, 06:00 PM   #1
fafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
fafafahey's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to fafafahey
FS: 2006 Rad Red TRD Sport DCSB 4x4

Update: Truck is sold, 2012 White TRD Sport Upgrade package on the way!
Why am I selling?
I’m getting a white 2012 just like it in October. This is my 5th Toyota truck and I’m ready for the new model. If I don’t sell it here, I’ll take the hit trading it in. Asking $18,900.
Description:
One owner, title in hand, 2006 Tacoma TRD Sport with 87,000 miles. No JBL. Includes tow package. Neat freak so washed and waxed regularly. Options added after purchase:
- TRD Seat covers, TRD Exhaust (at 70K), TRD front skid plate
- Toyota bug shield, Tacoma rubber floor mats, Tacoma rubber bed mat
- Access brand Tonneau cover, K&N air filter
- XM satellite radio (inside wired – pictures show power outlets holding GPS
power and cell charge cord) Radio has orange display to match dash lights
- Magellan Navigation, dash mount (will include…getting Entune, so don’t need)
- Two sets of 17” TRD Sport rims and tires, all 8 rims have TPMS included
1) Winter rims have BFG TA KO’s with approximately 9/32 to 11/32 left on
tread, rims are bubbling…bad. Have lifetime balance/rotate and do it
every 5K.
2) Summer rims with Duelers, about 30K on tires, rims are not bubbling
(bought these recently from fellow TW member)
History:
- Average 20.7 MPG
- F/R brakes currently at 60% and 75% respectively, all original
- Switched to Valvoline SynPower at 70K, changed every 5K at Valvoline
- All other maintenance at dealer, including recent new battery/cabin filter
- Rear leaf TSB NOT done, gas pedal mod done w/re-flash at dealership
- Like most taco owners, had the temp cluster replaced , blower motor still
squeaks and there are water stains on rear seats
- No wrecks, except for me backing into a co-worker at 3 MPH and breaking her turn signal and denting/scratching rear bumper (can’t really see in pics, see closeup of passenger rear bumper)

Please PM or post questions. Thank you!

Old 09-21-2011, 08:19 AM   #3
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Any interest in just selling the seat covers?
Old 09-21-2011, 01:01 PM   #4
Scubasteve4533 is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
Scubasteve4533's Tacoma Gallery
let me know if you are looking to part way with a set of wheels.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:29 PM   #5
fafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If it goes to the dealer, I'll look to sell the seat covers first. Will let you know.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:30 PM   #6

I might keep a set for the new truck as winter rims, will let you know
Old 09-21-2011, 03:42 PM   #8
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fafafahey View Post
Is my price too high?
I'm not familiar with what the market is like in your area, but anywhere on the West Coast, that would be a great price. Here in the NW, you could easily bump your asking price up $2-3k, especially with the extras you're including with the truck.

GLWS, I think it's a very fair price.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:17 PM   #9
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I would keep firm with that price.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:25 AM   #10
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Man I wish you would have had this for sale a week ago, I was looking for the exact truck on here for over a month. Just picked up the exact same truck (but mine is offroad package). 2006 DC TRD with 92k miles, pristine shape, I picked it up for $16,000. Had to drive almost 9 hours to get it, but well worth it. Go figure that you live in Ohio and just posted this lol. Just my luck! but glws! Where at in Ohio are ya?
Old 09-22-2011, 07:31 AM   #11
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
thats a sweet price! thats a $26,000 truck here in BC
Old 09-22-2011, 08:20 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNEDEER View Post
Man I wish you would have had this for sale a week ago, I was looking for the exact truck on here for over a month. Just picked up the exact same truck (but mine is offroad package). 2006 DC TRD with 92k miles, pristine shape, I picked it up for $16,000. Had to drive almost 9 hours to get it, but well worth it. Go figure that you live in Ohio and just posted this lol. Just my luck! but glws! Where at in Ohio are ya?
I'm just outside of Akron....you ar near Columbus, right? I've been waiting to put it up closer to October so I can hopefully sell right before I get the new one.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:44 AM   #13
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm just outside of Akron....you ar near Columbus, right? I've been waiting to put it up closer to October so I can hopefully sell right before I get the new one.

Im like an hour nw of akron in Wellington, if you are familiar with that. I actually have friends that go to school at Akron. If you would have posted this a week ago, I would have been all over that Lol. Would have saved me quite a trip. Go figure tho, ya know.
Old 09-25-2011, 02:55 PM   #15
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
do you still got the truck? im looking for a truck just like this but wouldnt need the extra set of rims or anything. would you come down with the price if you kept all the extras? i live in virginia i would drive up to get it
Old 09-25-2011, 04:55 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLLD View Post
do you still got the truck? im looking for a truck just like this but wouldnt need the extra set of rims or anything. would you come down with the price if you kept all the extras? i live in virginia i would drive up to get it
Still got it. I'd take the extra rims and tires out and just keep for my new truck. After finding out the 2012 18" rims are just "chrome clad" - definitely don't want those on in the winter.

How about $18,500?
Old 09-26-2011, 05:17 AM   #17
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
thats a good price ill def keep you posted
Old 09-29-2011, 01:58 PM   #18

Dealer called and said a '12 arrived, going to look at and probably make a deal....last call.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:58 PM   #19
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dealer called and said a '12 arrived, going to look at and probably make a deal....last call.
Hey man, just curious, what dealership are you going through???

I work for Montrose Kia and there is a Montrose Toyota in Akron right off of Vernon-Odom Blvd..
Old 09-30-2011, 04:45 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNEDEER View Post
Hey man, just curious, what dealership are you going through???

I work for Montrose Kia and there is a Montrose Toyota in Akron right off of Vernon-Odom Blvd..
Cain Toyota in North Canton or Ganley Toyota in Akron...best deal wins.