LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

For Sale: 2006 TRD Sport PreRunner DBL Cab

Old 09-20-2011, 12:41 PM   #1
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: 2006 TRD Sport PreRunner DBL Cab

SOLD Goodbye gracy Lacy and thank you for everything and for giving me the best driving experience I sure will miss you

Yes I'm thinking about selling my baby. I always said I would never sell her but things changed.
Reason why I'm thinking about selling, I need more room, i got the truck at age 15 at 6'0 in height, now im 19 at almost 6'5 and doctors say im still growing. So room is getting tight now and i dont feel as comfortable in my truck as when i first got her.

I love this truck but its not doing any good for her or me by stuffing my giant ass self into the cab.

planning on getting a 4x4 Tundra dbl cab with the bench seat and 4.6, jest test drove one today 9/20. man they are sweet

She aint perfect, small dents on the hood, and of course she does have some scratches but dammit she still looks good, shes 5 years old

Just got new tires and recently got new brake pads and resurfaced the rotors

I have all the records of the truck

Not looking to part out

She currently has 58,000 miles and she is a 2wd
TRD Sport Double Cab with Tow Package
Upgrades:
Revtek 3inch Spacer Lift
weathertechs
Piaa 420 ATP lights
Light bar
Borla Catback exhaust
K&N CAI
Wet Okole seat covers
Cooper discoverer AT3 tires
8,000K HID's
BHLM
Blacked out taillights
Auto dimming homelink mirror
back up camera

I am taking the Alpine Headunit out and will replace it with the stock unit and taking out the Type S speakers and putting new stock speakers
Will remove seat covers at request and will make the rims stock colored at request and i have the stock intake and radio headunit

Im forgetting some other things

Price: 20,500 obo price is negotiable

I am willing to meet half way as long as the distance isnt TOO far

I want this truck to go to a good home

PM me if you have questions and what not

Location: I will be in Tuscaloosa majority of the year for College at the University of Alabama, Roll Tide but I will be up in Frisco Texas for Christmas and summer with the Tacoma but can go up to Dallas upon request to meet up

Will Trade for 4x4 fullsize

Craigslist post http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/2659160244.html

DONT POST WHAT YOU THINK SHE IS WORTH, I DONT CARE

Old 09-20-2011, 02:14 PM   #2
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
i think shes worth.....what youre asking haha she's beautiful. someone would be lucky to get her at this price. i especially love those seat covers. saving up to order some of those for myself. good lookin truck man good luck selling it! wish i had the cash to buy it.

BUMP
Old 09-20-2011, 02:15 PM   #3
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
on a side note if you wanna sell the roof rack seperately pm me.......
Old 09-20-2011, 02:31 PM   #4
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TACOFIREMAN View Post
i think shes worth.....what youre asking haha she's beautiful. someone would be lucky to get her at this price. i especially love those seat covers. saving up to order some of those for myself. good lookin truck man good luck selling it! wish i had the cash to buy it.

BUMP
Thank you sir! I really appreciate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TACOFIREMAN View Post
on a side note if you wanna sell the roof rack seperately pm me.......
Will do
Old 09-20-2011, 09:24 PM   #5
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
If you trade it in lmk... Ill trade you all the parts to make it stock again... No need in letting all those parts go to waste I'll even come to Frisco.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:42 AM   #6
If ya ain't first, your last!
CNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really niceCNEDEER is just really nice
Name: Nate
CNEDEER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrob1 View Post
If you trade it in lmk... Ill trade you all the parts to make it stock again... No need in letting all those parts go to waste I'll even come to Frisco.
Sharp looking truck! No trying to jack your thread, but would you consider just selling the weathertechs??
Old 09-21-2011, 10:26 AM   #7
Im sorry yall, but Im not looking to part her out at the moment. Right now I'm just trying to see if anyone is interested in her. If I do happen to sell her and the new owner doesnt want some of the upgrades on her then ill be glad to sell them to yall. But if no one buys her then Im going to keep her cause Im definitely not gonna trade her in at a dealership, I rather try to sell her on here so i can meet the new owner and make sure they take as great of care of her as I do.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:05 PM   #8
//TRD
GeauxTigers is on a distinguished road

GeauxTigers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Im sorry yall, but Im not looking to part her out at the moment. Right now I'm just trying to see if anyone is interested in her. If I do happen to sell her and the new owner doesnt want some of the upgrades on her then ill be glad to sell them to yall. But if no one buys her then Im going to keep her cause Im definitely not gonna trade her in at a dealership, I rather try to sell her on here so i can meet the new owner and make sure they take as great of care of her as I do.
you said "her" 9 times.. lol. BUMP! I've always admired your ride, I wish I was in the market for a different truck.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:08 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
you said "her" 9 times.. lol. BUMP! I've always admired your ride, I wish I was in the market for a different truck.
Yeah she's my baby, named her Lacy, its killing me to do this haha

And thank you sir, I really appreciate that
Old 09-21-2011, 06:12 PM   #10
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Colin good luck selling Lucy! She is beautiful!
Mine gets delivered tomorrow, we will have to compare notes on the new trucks & get tcbob to give a subforum I like it better over here!
Old 09-21-2011, 06:20 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
Colin good luck selling Lucy! She is beautiful!
Mine gets delivered tomorrow, we will have to compare notes on the new trucks & get tcbob to give a subforum I like it better over here!
Thank you soo much! I bet your excited getting your tundra, its funny your getting the exact one i want, magnetic gray, 4x4, bench seat, 4.6.

I cant wait to see more pictures of your new truck!
And heck yeah its better over here, theres always members on line, new threads started and threads constantly being updated, Tundra talk is like a ghost town lol
Old 09-22-2011, 04:41 AM   #12
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thank you soo much! I bet your excited getting your tundra, its funny your getting the exact one i want, magnetic gray, 4x4, bench seat, 4.6.

I cant wait to see more pictures of your new truck!
And heck yeah its better over here, theres always members on line, new threads started and threads constantly being updated, Tundra talk is like a ghost town lol
Thanks & will do! It will be a little bittersweet watching Cherry Bomb drive away but it too shall pass once foot goes to pedal.
Here is a morning bump for your sale.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:41 PM   #13
consider this thread Feeler/Forsale
Old 09-29-2011, 08:09 AM   #14
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
in 100% honesty, i would part out the truck.

it looks great BTW
Old 09-29-2011, 08:18 AM   #15
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
6'5 and it's too small? BS!! im like 6'4 and i have no problem. if my 6'11" roommate can get along in his access cab 1st gen prerunner, you're fine in this truck. so just cut the crap and say it - you don't like us, hate tacomas and want to join a tundra forum.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:54 AM   #16
If I had the time I probably would. But I honestly I don't want to, or can't because I'm in college and have no time to do it lol. But I was really hoping someone would buy her and take care of her like the way I do
Old 09-29-2011, 08:57 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
6'5 and it's too small? BS!! im like 6'4 and i have no problem. if my 6'11" roommate can get along in his access cab 1st gen prerunner, you're fine in this truck. so just cut the crap and say it - you don't like us, hate tacomas and want to join a tundra forum.
Are you being serious or just fucking with me?

I love my truck but I don't feel comfortable in her anymore. I have the chance to get a bigger truck and I'm taking it
Old 09-29-2011, 08:58 AM   #18
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Are you being serious or just fucking with me?

I love my truck but I don't feel comfortable in her anymore. I have the chance to get a bigger truck and I'm taking it
it was serious, laden with heavy sarcasm at the end
Old 09-29-2011, 09:07 AM   #20
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
but in all seriousness im about your size and i have never felt my truck is too small. i like the way it handles better than bigger truck and is better on gas. and my roommate really is 6'11" and drives an access cab. but it's your truck, your taste. good luck.

Products Discussed in this Thread