Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

bed Utility Racks work or kayak/surf racks

Old 09-22-2011, 11:40 PM   #1
Zombie Killer
surferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of light

EMS: EMT
surferkid's Tacoma Gallery
bed Utility Racks work or kayak/surf racks

i have a set of utility racks for the bed of the truck. Its good for work or just putting a longboard or kayak on there super strong and in perfect condition i dont use them because i have a camper now with thule racks so make an offer the link with all the info on them are here $380 new but not expecting that so make an offer Im flexible prefer local pickup cause these are pretty big but will look into shipping on if you want them and will pay for it

http://www.usrack.com/utility_rack.php
Old 09-23-2011, 11:08 PM   #2
Zombie Killer
surferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of light

bump in san diego area
Old 09-28-2011, 10:38 AM   #3
Zombie Killer

$230 obo?
Old 10-03-2011, 09:36 PM   #4
Zombie Killer

no?
Old 03-27-2012, 09:46 AM   #5
Babatoni is on a distinguished road
Babatoni's Tacoma Gallery
Surferkid, just wondering how you liked that rack? I have looked at that one online, I do like it, but wondering how sturdy it is. I am looking for a rack to put a 12' aluminum boat on top, it weighs 150lbs. Just not sure if it is sturdy enough to handle the lifting force of the boat on top, or if I should go with a full over the cab unit. Cheers.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:37 AM   #6
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babatoni View Post
Surferkid, just wondering how you liked that rack? I have looked at that one online, I do like it, but wondering how sturdy it is. I am looking for a rack to put a 12' aluminum boat on top, it weighs 150lbs. Just not sure if it is sturdy enough to handle the lifting force of the boat on top, or if I should go with a full over the cab unit. Cheers.

If you look at the link he posted.....you will see a pic.......it shows a forklift using the racks to lift the entire rearend of a truck into the air....

So if your jon-boat creates enough lift, it will actually lift the truck off the ground before the rack system fails....lol
Old 03-29-2012, 05:24 PM   #7
Zombie Killer

Haha yeah man it won't fail I have a 11 foot aluminum boat and put it on there with two of my stand up paddle boards and it didn't flinch. I still have these and want them gone so if you want them let me know but its a great rack system
Old 04-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #8
Zombie Killer

still have these and just want them gone finally pulled them out of my shed to take pics
Attached Thumbnails
bed Utility Racks work or kayak/surf racks-imag0087.jpg   bed Utility Racks work or kayak/surf racks-imag0088.jpg   bed Utility Racks work or kayak/surf racks-imag0089.jpg  
Old 04-05-2012, 05:27 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by surferkid View Post
still have these and just want them gone finally pulled them out of my shed to take pics
I will take them off your hands for the cost of the shipping, I live in Canada.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:19 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by surferkid View Post
Nevermind, I looked into the cost of shipping and it is more than the racks are brand new. Good luck.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:08 AM   #11
Zombie Killer

haha thanks man and good luck finding some good racks in canada
Old 04-05-2012, 11:10 AM   #12
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babatoni View Post
I will take them off your hands for the cost of the shipping, I live in Canada.
You can get similar in Canada through Cap-it
Old 04-25-2012, 08:52 PM   #13
wolfcomm is on a distinguished road
wolfcomm's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed you.