Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS TRD 17" Sport wheels w used tires

Old 09-23-2011, 12:08 PM   #1
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
FS TRD 17" Sport wheels w used tires

I am selling my 4 TRD 17" wheels with Wrangler RTS P265 70R17 mounted.

Center Caps and Lugs included.

The rims are in very good shape, the tires have alot of miles on them but are evenly worn. You can see by the pictures that the tires have been driven on but the price reflects it also. If you're running stock rims and tires... here's a chance to get 17" TRD Rims with bigger tires until you can swing new rubber.

The wheels and tires should fit other Toyota and Chevy vehicles. Bolt circle is a 6 on 5.5 should fit chevy 1/2 ton pickups and 1995-2004 & 2005-2011 Tacoma 4WD's even Toyota FJ Cruiser , 4 Runner, Sequoia, older land cruiser and maybe others... not real sure... but they will fit 6 Lug 2nd gen Tacos!!!

Chesapeake VA.... $250OBO for the set of 4.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:26 PM   #2
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 10-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #8
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Techoma View Post
Price drop to $250 (need to get cash for amp!)

how big? I have a 2000 watt Power acoustik im not using
Old 10-16-2011, 08:37 PM   #10
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Talk to me? Is there such a thing as too big? Too much money sure, but not too much power! Looking for 5 channel.

why do you want/need a 5 channel? mine is a 2 channel
Old 10-18-2011, 02:54 PM   #13
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
sorry guys, i got them earlier today. Thanks again john and we will have to do a shoe creek run when you get a chance
Old 10-19-2011, 07:25 AM   #14
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma89 View Post
sorry guys, i got them earlier today. Thanks again john and we will have to do a shoe creek run when you get a chance
It was a pleasure meeting you. Thanks for the sale, and sharing your center console lock fab! I'm going to do mine this weekend along with my stereo install!
Old 10-19-2011, 07:33 AM   #15
Money Pit
tacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant futuretacoma89 has a brilliant future

Name: Chase
tacoma89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It was a pleasure meeting you. Thanks for the sale, and sharing your center console lock fab! I'm going to do mine this weekend along with my stereo install!
I will pm you the link i followed for the console lock and if you have any questions on the stereo install just give me a call. I did mine and it wasn't bad at all.