Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

[Local Houston Only] FS: 17" Sport Rims w/ TPMS & Floor Mats from a 2011

Old 09-23-2011, 01:39 PM   #1
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
[Local Houston Only] FS: 17" Sport Rims w/ TPMS & Floor Mats from a 2011

SouthEast Houston / Clear Lake / Bayown / Kemah / Seabrook / La Porte / Pasadena is local to me.
I have these on Craigslist, will separate the TPMS from the wheels for $100 and I'll sell the wheels for $250.
I would say the condition is a 7 out of 10, there is some minor scuffing and road rash.
The floor mats are $70. I don't know what anything costs so some feedback would be appreciated.

Old 09-24-2011, 08:01 AM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, lmk if my prices are too high? I got a $400 offer on the wheels and tpms via txt.
Old 09-25-2011, 11:49 AM   #3
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Wheels are $250 now. Taking offers..
Old 10-04-2011, 05:28 PM   #4
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Bump again. These are on Craigslist.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:58 AM   #5
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Morning Bump.