LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

OEM Access Cab Tube Steps

Old 09-24-2011, 03:38 PM   #1
primer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: T
primer's Tacoma Gallery
OEM Access Cab Tube Steps

On my truck since I got it. Daily driver but no off-roading and they cleaned up great. Look basically new.

Didn't stir up any interest locally in OKC so I've packed to ship.

$230 to your door.

Old 09-24-2011, 07:04 PM   #2
bcrufus is on a distinguished road
Name: charlie
bcrufus's Tacoma Gallery
do you still want to sell those step?
Old 09-24-2011, 07:09 PM   #3
primer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shedprimer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
primer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrufus View Post
do you still want to sell those step?
Yup. Still for sale.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:46 AM   #5
primer's Tacoma Gallery
Sold.

Here is some info I wish I had:

As you can imagine packing these up was a mess. I bubble wrapped the mounting brackets and padded everything with paper and more bubble wrap. I had a box that was almost long enough and had to fab up some extenders to extend both ends. It looke ok when I as done and felt solid. Buyer says they arrived fine so I guess it worked.

The final package measured 10x12x85. Weighed just over 40lbs. Shipping UPS ground from OK to NY with signature at delivery and $200 declared value was $74 and change. At UPS the initially measured it at 11x12x85 which was gonna cost $130+!!

Just FYI.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:48 PM   #6
Webber99 is on a distinguished road
Webber99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer View Post
Sold.

Here is some info I wish I had:

As you can imagine packing these up was a mess. I bubble wrapped the mounting brackets and padded everything with paper and more bubble wrap. I had a box that was almost long enough and had to fab up some extenders to extend both ends. It looke ok when I as done and felt solid. Buyer says they arrived fine so I guess it worked.

The final package measured 10x12x85. Weighed just over 40lbs. Shipping UPS ground from OK to NY with signature at delivery and $200 declared value was $74 and change. At UPS the initially measured it at 11x12x85 which was gonna cost $130+!!

Just FYI.
The extra one inch from the original quote resulted in a difference of $56??
Old 10-05-2011, 05:07 PM   #7
primer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webber99 View Post
The extra one inch from the original quote resulted in a difference of $56??
Yup.

I was pretty sure of my measurements - and when I called they had told me I was close to being too big. I didn't realize it was one more inch.

I made him remeasure and sure enough I was right.