Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2009 Super White tail gate - $150

Old 09-27-2011, 02:13 PM   #1
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation

Withdrawn.. researching.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:20 PM   #2
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
btt
Old 09-29-2011, 02:39 AM   #3
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Why you selling?
Old 09-29-2011, 08:14 AM   #4
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
you have on 06, why do you have an 09 tailgate?
Old 09-29-2011, 09:45 AM   #5
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
you have on 06, why do you have an 09 tailgate?

My 06 tailgate has 2 small dings on it so I bought this one hoping to replace it...I also read about the earlier tailgates bending so I wanted to upgrade to a newer one... but when I cleaned it up and waxed it I noticed it also has very small dings so now I have 2 tailgates with dings......lol

Just gunna keep mine and resell this one...
Old 09-29-2011, 03:32 PM   #7
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-30-2011, 08:23 AM   #8
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Why not get the dings fixed rather buy a while new tailgate? Post a pic of the tailgate on your truck so we can see the damage on it. Body shops can do dings easy. Paint aint bad should just be touch up.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:50 AM   #9
Major91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMajor91 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Major91's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
X2
Old 09-30-2011, 09:53 AM   #11
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
tailgates for sale draw a lot of suspicion. especially when the reason they ar ebeing sold sounds sketchy.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:55 AM   #12
Street glide or die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
tailgates for sale draw a lot of suspicion. especially when the reason they ar ebeing sold sounds sketchy.
And if its a different year... all I want is to see the stock tailgate damage...
Old 09-30-2011, 09:59 AM   #13
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Just get the vin # and run it. If the tailgate has the vin # removed then it was stolen by someone somewhere down the line.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:32 AM   #14
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
And if its a different year... all I want is to see the stock tailgate damage...

Here's my stock one....

I got the tailgate off craigslist, previous owner said he removed it when he added a camper shell.... he added the kind that has the large double doors in the back that requires you to remove the tailgate... I saw the camper so he was legitimate...

But I suppose you guys would probably want to see pictures of the sellers camper shell configuration so u can sleep at night...

Unfortunately that I can't do... so be happy.
Attached Thumbnails
2009 Super White tail gate - 0-gate11.jpg   2009 Super White tail gate - 0-gate22.jpg   2009 Super White tail gate - 0-gate33.jpg  
Old 09-30-2011, 10:34 AM   #15
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Why not get the dings fixed rather buy a while new tailgate? Post a pic of the tailgate on your truck so we can see the damage on it. Body shops can do dings easy. Paint aint bad should just be touch up.

In my situation it was actually cheaper to buy the complete tailgate than to pay for the dings to be removed...
Old 09-30-2011, 10:47 AM   #16
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxer View Post

But I suppose you guys would probably want to see pictures of the sellers camper shell configuration so u can sleep at night...
Whats the vin number on the gate?

if it's not on the passenger side like I said before ....it's stolen.
Old 09-30-2011, 11:05 AM   #17
Street glide or die

Quote:
Here's my stock one....

I got the tailgate off craigslist, previous owner said he removed it when he added a camper shell.... he added the kind that has the large double doors in the back that requires you to remove the tailgate... I saw the camper so he was legitimate...

Unfortunately that I can't do... so be happy.
I'd like some thumb prints too! I was just concerned cause of the tail gate theft and the year difference. So I do apologies if I was being hostile.
Old 09-30-2011, 11:12 AM   #18
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Whats the vin number on the gate?

if it's not on the passenger side like I said before ....it's stolen.

The vin is there but i'm not going to post it on here since I bought this used and I don't know the previous owner personally.

I'm not going to incriminate myself.

I can do my own research there....
Old 09-30-2011, 11:21 AM   #19
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The vin is there but i'm not going to post it on here since I bought this used and I don't know the previous owner personally.

I'm not going to incriminate myself.

I can do my own research there....

I would.

Sorry for the BS, but we take theft pretty seriously here. Once your research is done post up the vin and for that price it should fly off the shelf.

I wouldn't post it on Craigslist after posting it here either. The local TW guys will keep an eye out for it.