Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Double cab running boards

Old 09-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #1
KevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
Double cab running boards

These were on my truck when I bought it. They have built in lights that came on with the courtesy lights, but I don't know if all Tacos have the harness all ready under them to hook that up. Obviously you would need to wire that up yourself to have the lights work, which really isn't that big of a project. They are painted Radiant Red, but I can paint them black or another OEM color for extra $ if you want (which would be a true basecoat/clearcoat job, not rattle cans). Brackets and hardware included, don't want to ship but could meet within a reasonable distance.
$110 cash money as is.

Old 09-27-2011, 06:01 PM   #2
redezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant futureredezman has a brilliant future

Name: Charles
redezman's Tacoma Gallery
MAN!!!!!!!!!
a few days to late, just came back from the beach there in S.C
BUT here is a free bump,
good luck with sale
Old 09-27-2011, 07:06 PM   #3
KevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevMc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
KevMc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by redezman View Post
MAN!!!!!!!!!
a few days to late, just came back from the beach there in S.C
BUT here is a free bump,
good luck with sale
Figures! I will be above Charlotte (in Denver NC) on Saturday though!