Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Tail lights for 07'

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2011, 05:18 AM   #1
The Gunslinger
TacoNH has a spectacular aura aboutTacoNH has a spectacular aura about

Name: Cody
TacoNH's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Tail lights for 07'

I've had a smashed drivers side tail lens for a few months and I need to have it fixed before winter.

I'm in the market for a pair of the newer style tail lights, they look like LEDs, probably on models 09+.

Have cash, PM me or post in here with what you've got.
Old 09-28-2011, 05:35 AM   #2
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNH View Post
I've had a smashed drivers side tail lens for a few months and I need to have it fixed before winter.

I'm in the market for a pair of the newer style tail lights, they look like LEDs, probably on models 09+.

Have cash, PM me or post in here with what you've got.
Here you go..

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Products Discussed in this Thread