1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wheels F.S. 2011 Taco 4x4 alloy 16"

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by csmobley, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Sep 28, 2011 at 8:10 AM
    csmobley

csmobley [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Shanon
    Colorado Springs, Co
    Vehicle:
    2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road
    Gobi stealth rack 17x8.5 SCS F5, 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All Terrain KO2, Toytec suspension, Shrockwork sliders, Xenon Depot HID conversion, led fog light kit, TRD Pro conversion front end, front and rear valence
    I have a full set with center caps, they were only on my truck for 2 months. I bought my truck brand new with 6 miles on it, and when got the new wheels, these have been in the box since, sitting in my basement. I would prefer to sell them to someone local, as I will be willing to meet to deliver them, as long as it is within reason.

I am looking to get $350-$400/OBO for the set. They are in near perfect condition with exception of marks where wheel weights were. I am not sure what these normally go for, I only know what they cost new.

I am in Marietta, GA. You can email me if interested in the set, csmobley@gmail.com

Thanks, and I hope that everyone has a great day!

193.jpg
    194.jpg
    195.jpg
    196.jpg

2. Sep 28, 2011 at 8:17 AM
    qb6fire

qb6fire Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Anaheim,CA
    Vehicle:
    02 tacoma 2.7L 4 banger
    2011 alloys painted black
    cost sounds prety reasonable i bought mine from a buddy for 800 but that was the wheels and stock bfg rugged trails only had 101 miles on them

3. Sep 28, 2011 at 11:45 AM
    TerryK

TerryK Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Terry
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma
    Do you still have the rims?
    I'm in Spartanburg, How far are you from Clemson?

4. Sep 28, 2011 at 2:02 PM
    csmobley

Member:
    First Name:
    Shanon
    Colorado Springs, Co
    Vehicle:
    Gobi stealth rack 17x8.5 SCS F5, 285/70R17 BFGoodrich All Terrain KO2, Toytec suspension, Shrockwork sliders, Xenon Depot HID conversion, led fog light kit, TRD Pro conversion front end, front and rear valence
    Wheels are still available. I would be willing to meet if need to be. As long as within reason. I do not have a problem driving 60 miles or so to deliver the wheels for anyone that may be interested.

5. Sep 29, 2011 at 6:20 PM
    csmobley

Member:
    First Name:
    Shanon
    Colorado Springs, Co
    Vehicle:
  6. Sep 30, 2011 at 8:45 PM
    ShaneG

ShaneG Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Shane
    Jacksonville, FL
    Vehicle:
    11 Prerunner SR5
    For those interested but worried about the marks left behind by the weights, I picked up some Toyota Silver touch-up paint to touch up the marks left behind on the same set of wheels I purchased new. It was a perfect match. You would have to be on your hands and knees looking for a mark to pick them out...

7. Oct 12, 2011 at 5:42 PM
    csmobley

Member:
    First Name:
    Shanon
    Colorado Springs, Co
    Vehicle:
    Ok guys, sorry to have taken so long to get back to you, I have been out of pocket for a while. I still have the wheels, and I had a guy that wanted to buy them, but he seems to have fropped off for some reason. Honestly I would love to sell them, and I know that there are a couple of people that want to have them shipped far away. Unfortunately for me, it doesn't make it a good deal for me to do so, as I will not be making anything by having someone pay almost in shipping what I want to sell the wheels for. I will however check tomorrow at my local ups store and see what the cheapest route is from a shipping standpoint and get back with you all in the next couple of days.

Again, sorry for the delay. I will be in touch.

Products Discussed in

To Top