Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Looking for 4x4 Mud Flaps & Rear Bumper

Old 09-28-2011, 12:20 PM   #1
TacoTyrant is on a distinguished road

TacoTyrant's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for 4x4 Mud Flaps & Rear Bumper

1.) I'm looking for the Front and Rear 4x4 Mudflaps. I will be trading in my Tacoma soon for a larger truck I can tow with. I did the dumb thing of throwing away my original mudflaps or misplaced them when I moved.

I'd like them to be excellent and presentable. I can even use the prerunner all black set to as it doesn't matter.

I bought a pair of mudflaps for cheap from another member not too long ago. Last weekend I went to install them and noticed they had a odd split along the curve. I was bending them around and then it exposed the hidden crack/split. So they are useless. Please check before messaging me.

2.) I also need to replace my rear bumper. I can use a super white, chrome, or base black. Doesn't matter to me as its being sold or traded in. Just need a nice looking bumper. I'd like to avoid the base black as it will stick out on my white tacoma.

3.) V6 Engine Cover - I destroyed mine trying to paint it. It was a failing project. I never got a new one but I'm sure I need one now.

Located in Southern California near Culver City (West Los Angeles)

Thanks in Advance.

Please send me a direct Private Message. I'll see it when my phone picks up any new PMs on Tacomaworld.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:27 PM   #2
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 09-29-2011, 11:08 AM   #3

Back to the Top!
Old 10-06-2011, 09:30 PM   #4

TTT
Old 10-11-2011, 12:03 PM   #5

To the top. I got someone who showed me a rear bumper but it had a dent. Please, no dents as I want it to be perfect. It was cheap to buy but I need it perfect. Slight normal wear is fine but no dents.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:41 AM   #6

Old 10-19-2011, 01:17 PM   #7

to the top of it all. Wed hump day bump day
Old 10-19-2011, 01:30 PM   #8
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have an engine cover, pm me if your interested. Its off an 09 base v6 4x4
Old 10-19-2011, 01:51 PM   #9

^pMed back on engine cover.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:18 PM   #10
BullMoose
BullMoose is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic
BullMoose's Tacoma Gallery
I have an excellent set of 2nd gen 4x4 mud flaps. $100 plus shipping. PM me if interested.
Old 10-20-2011, 12:39 PM   #11

Top of the food Chain.

Found a Chrome bumper but since mines a sport, Id like at least the White one or a Black one. . .
Old 10-20-2011, 04:43 PM   #12
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Pics as promised.
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for 4x4 Mud Flaps & Rear Bumper-022.jpg   Looking for 4x4 Mud Flaps & Rear Bumper-023.jpg  
Old 10-20-2011, 05:24 PM   #13
jdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Jimmy
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
Pics as promised.
4x4 mud flaps say 4x4...
Old 10-21-2011, 06:34 AM   #14
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Really, I must be doing something wrong because my mud flaps don't speak. Yes, the rear of the truck has the 4x4 writing on them.,the front ones are just blank.
Old 10-22-2011, 08:56 AM   #15

ttt
Old 10-23-2011, 01:41 PM   #16

ttt
Old 10-24-2011, 09:07 AM   #17

Morning bump
Old 10-25-2011, 01:49 PM   #18

Might have a seller for a black base bumper. Anyone with a super white?
Old 10-26-2011, 10:47 AM   #19

Old 10-26-2011, 02:31 PM   #20
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I still have that engine cover