Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: TRD Sport center cap

Old 09-28-2011, 02:52 PM   #1
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: TRD Sport center cap

I am missing one center cap from my set up TRD Sport 17" wheels and would love to buy a used one if someone has one laying around. May be a long shot but I don't feel like paying dealership prices if i can avoid it. PM me or text me @ (360) 319-0816. Thanks.

Justin

Here's a pic so i'm followin the rules.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:26 AM   #2
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Anyone? Anyone?...
Old 09-30-2011, 09:50 AM   #3
KELLYSTACOMA will become famous soon enoughKELLYSTACOMA will become famous soon enough
Name: Kelly
KELLYSTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine on Ebay.........paid 65.00 for all four!