Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: '05+ Camper Shell

Old 09-29-2011, 05:58 AM   #1
plurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
plurpimpin's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: '05+ Camper Shell

Hey guys I've been looking for a camper shell for the last few months and it's starting to get down to crunch time. I really need a shell for ski season this year. I'm really not picky at all I just need a shell. My truck is a '10 access cab long bed.

I'd prefer a low rise or mid rise top but I'd go for a high rise for the right price. Color doesn't matter at all to me (it'd be nice if it matched my silver streak mica truck but i don't care that much). I live in Blacksburg, VA and am willing to drive just about anywhere in VA, NC, TN, and WV. I might be willing to drive alittle farther for a really good deal.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:37 AM   #2
plurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bump, starting to get some snow on the ski hill. need a home in the parking lot for the winter
Old 10-05-2011, 09:39 AM   #3
ss82480 is on a distinguished road
ss82480's Tacoma Gallery
I have a fiberglass camper with sliding front/ side windows I am selling if you are willing to consider TX.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:53 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by PICKSTACOMA View Post
How much do you plan on spending? I might sale mine if the price is right.
I have a ARE MX SERIES indigo blue. Fits long beds.
PM Sent
Old 10-09-2011, 12:25 PM   #7
Still Looking
Old 10-15-2011, 11:44 AM   #8
Mods you can close this thread. I picked up a leer yesterday for $350