Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

White grill. $40 Nj Craigslist

Old 10-01-2011, 10:52 AM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
White grill. $40 Nj Craigslist

Not mine
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/pts/2624630404.html
Old 10-01-2011, 11:26 AM   #2
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
not bad
Old 10-01-2011, 12:58 PM   #4
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a steal!
Old 10-01-2011, 01:16 PM   #5
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If it wasn't south jersey I'd pick it up for anyone here
Old 10-01-2011, 01:24 PM   #6
yoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Van
yoda2010's Tacoma Gallery
if someone pick it up n shipped it to me am down to pay for it
Old 10-01-2011, 06:01 PM   #7
tombiosis is on a distinguished road

Name: T
tombiosis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda2010 View Post
if someone pick it up n shipped it to me am down to pay for it
Me too!
I emailed the guy...no reply...Is that anywhere near hackensack NJ? might be there for a hockey tourney soon with my son...
Old 10-01-2011, 06:06 PM   #8
yoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyoda2010 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Van
yoda2010's Tacoma Gallery
u might as well call him....
Old 10-01-2011, 11:04 PM   #9
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
Nice deal... I found mine for $35 off craigslist from a wrecked super white sport.... took about an hour of wax and elbow grease but well worth it.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:47 PM   #10
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder. How could it be new if the trucks a 2005?
Old 10-02-2011, 10:48 PM   #11
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
awesome deal.
Old 10-03-2011, 06:57 AM   #12
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
i called him the other night, picked up, i told him i was really interested and would pay to have it shipped to florida, he said it was brand new, his customer decided to go with something different (maybe the chrome one if he was telling the truth?) and he didn't call back, and when i called him, didn't answer...
Old 10-03-2011, 07:07 AM   #13
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm I will be up that way this weekend. Thanks paintdiddy
Old 10-03-2011, 08:35 AM   #14
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
i called him the other night, picked up, i told him i was really interested and would pay to have it shipped to florida, he said it was brand new, his customer decided to go with something different (maybe the chrome one if he was telling the truth?) and he didn't call back, and when i called him, didn't answer...
His customer? Is he a dealer or Toy associate? Oh well. Someones going to get it before me
Old 10-03-2011, 08:39 AM   #15
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
it seemed like he is a body shop, i called again today, talked to him a little bit more, he really didn't want to ship it, he said it's aftermarket, that he had painted, but still brand new, I think it's a sweet deal regardless, but not really worth the trouble to me because it could get broken tabs along the way, or even sometimes aftermarket stuff doesn't fit PERFECT.
Old 10-08-2011, 03:02 PM   #16
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombiosis View Post
Me too!
I emailed the guy...no reply...Is that anywhere near hackensack NJ? might be there for a hockey tourney soon with my son...
No it's not.I'm 10 minutes from hackensack. This is an hour south from there