Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS:FX-R Retro/Blazer Fog Retro

Old 10-01-2011, 03:46 PM   #1
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3451, 1st Civ Div MCB Camp Pendleton
Name: AnT
AsianAnts's Tacoma Gallery
FS: FX-R/Mini D2S/Mini H1 Retrofits and more

***Selling FX-R Retrofits!!!! All parts are brand new! Place your orders now.***
***For a more budget friendly retrofit, I can also do Morimoto Mini D2S or Morimoto Mini H1***
***NOW providing Blazer Fog Retro service!***
***PM me for other headlight/retrofit service and any questions you might have***

Retrofits for all Tacomas! 1st gens, 2nd gen (2005-2014)The following setups are just examples. Providing parts, customizing and adding mods will change the price +/-.

ORDER SAMPLES:
$780
-Brand New 2005-2011 DEPO headlights
-FX-R 2.5" projectors (add $10 for 3" lens)
-Shrouds of choice
-Morimoto 35w ballasts
-Choice of Morimoto bulbs (OEM [Osram, Philips] bulbs at additional cost)
-H4 Wiring Harness

$730
-Brand New 2005-2011 DEPO headlights
-Morimoto Mini D2S projectors (add $10 for square)
-Shrouds of choice
-Morimoto 35w ballasts
-Choice of Morimoto bulbs (OEM [Osram, Philips] bulbs at additional cost)
-H4 Wiring Harness

All headlights will be resealed with the OEM gray butyl in addition to some extra black butyl for extra measure. The factory adjusters will remain functional so you can aim them yourselves.

For now, the Blazer Fog light retrofit is a service only. They are discontinued, but if you can get a hold of them, you can send me your parts (fog lights, blazer projectors, ballast and bulbs if you want me to test it and aim them) and I'll provide the service and send it back to you for $150. Buyer pays shipping & paypal fees.

Informational Notes:
- Buyer pays shipping & paypal fees 3% if other than gift is being used. I primarily ship through UPS, but open to other carriers (just let me know)!
- Parts are from www.theretrofitsource.com and are warrantied per their rules and regulations.

*LOCAL CUSTOMERS CAN PICK UP*
or
If you are local and want me to work on your one and only headlight, I can provide to you a 'loaner' headlight while I work on your set. Once done, I can install the newly finished retro onto your truck and you'll be on your way to light the world!

If you have ANY QUESTIONS, let me know.

Gatling Gun Shrouds w/ CCFL Halo

xBLED Halos

2012+ headlight w/ Amber xBLED and LED strip

Red Demon Eye Mod w/ xBLED Halo

2005-2011 Blue Demon eye mod

2012+ headlight with red demon eye mod and xBLED Halo

***Familiarize yourself with the laws of your state/county/city. I am not responsible for any misuse of the lights and/or any citations caused by them.***
Old 10-01-2011, 08:03 PM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I had $$$ bump! I want those...
Old 10-02-2011, 01:19 PM   #7
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
nice set up.

to think I thought I was the only one with this exact set up with the yellow.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:37 PM   #8
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
I take it those are the 85122+ Philips bulbs? And this is ready to just drop into the new vehicle? I'm interested but hesitant because of the black reflector (wanted the stock chrome).
Old 10-02-2011, 06:41 PM   #9
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yea I understand that it won't effect output - but I'd prefer the oem chrome style look. I'll think about it tonight.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:47 PM   #10
just an AnT
AsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsianAnts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3451, 1st Civ Div MCB Camp Pendleton
Name: AnT
AsianAnts's Tacoma Gallery
you got it! all ready to install!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinL View Post
I take it those are the 85122+ Philips bulbs? And this is ready to just drop into the new vehicle? I'm interested but hesitant because of the black reflector (wanted the stock chrome).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
yes its all ready to be plugged in and install
with the projector lights that stock chrome reflector doesnt matter, the projectors dont use the reflector bowl so having a black or chrome one wont make any difference in output, just looks
Old 10-02-2011, 08:50 PM   #11
supratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rex
supratrippy's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 10-05-2011, 06:07 PM   #15
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
interesting......very interesting
Old 10-13-2011, 05:34 PM   #20
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
if i hadnt just ordered headlights and fxj projectors i would have bought these....