LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

SOLD For Sale URD TCAI SOLD

Old 10-01-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Talking SOLD For Sale URD TCAI SOLD

SOLD to a local guy!
Old 10-01-2011, 06:20 PM   #2
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Bump.... anyone?
Old 10-02-2011, 09:16 AM   #3
Bump.... this is almost brand new. Less than 5000 miles on it. Everything is in mint condition.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:06 AM   #4
I'm getting some interest now. I forgot to mention I have all the install instructions.

You can flip through the install instructions here --> http://www.gadgetonline.com/urd%20tcai%20install.pdf

I don't have a MAF calibrator so pages 9-15 are useless.

Thanks for looking and the interest.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:27 PM   #5
Bump. This TCAI is in perfect shape.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:52 PM   #6
This also comes with a Free URD sticker too!
Old 10-02-2011, 09:00 PM   #7
I have had 3 offers since I posted but no body has sent money yet. This is still up for grabs.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:01 AM   #8
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
The 5 pieces of wire are for the MAF extender, correct? As well as the shrink wrap?
Old 10-03-2011, 03:20 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
The 5 pieces of wire are for the MAF extender, correct? As well as the shrink wrap?
Yes sir.

If anyone else is interested I'm getting shipping quotes tomorrow. Just PM your zip code and I'll get a quote for you. I will be shipping with Canada Post / USPS so it will be the cheapest way.

Thanks
Old 10-03-2011, 05:29 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
glws bump
Thanks!

I forgot to mention but this is for the 4L V6s. I don't know if you can use it on the 4 banger or not. Someone could probably chime in.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:32 PM   #11
Anyone else want shipping quotes? Just PM me your name and zip code and I'll get a shipping quote for you tomorrow.

Thanks
Old 10-03-2011, 08:40 PM   #12
Last chance for shipping quotes. Thanks to everyone who sent Pms. I will get the quotes back to you as soon as I can.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:39 PM   #13
Still up for sale. I haven't heard back from the other potential buyers.
Old 10-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #14
If I don't hear from the guys this will be back up for sale.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:06 PM   #15
This is back up for sale. 5 guys backed out so the TCAI is back on the market.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:21 PM   #16
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Hey you never said if you would accept my offer or not. I never got a shipping quote from you either.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:25 PM   #17
Quote:
Hey you never said if you would accept my offer or not. I never got a shipping quote from you either.
Shipping is 40.60$ + tax but I could pick up tax. I'm really in no rush to sell the intake so I won't accept your offer as of now.

Thanks
Old 10-06-2011, 10:54 PM   #18

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Not a problem. Thanks for the consideration.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:51 AM   #19
Quote:
Not a problem. Thanks for the consideration.
If it doesn't sell in a week or two I will definitely seriously consider the offer. At this moment I'm in no real rush to sell it.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:58 PM   #20
Bump