Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

F/S General AT2 and TRD OR Wheels in Reno/Tahoe

Old 10-02-2011, 01:22 PM   #1
dlthunder has a spectacular aura aboutdlthunder has a spectacular aura about
Name: Dan
dlthunder's Tacoma Gallery
F/S General AT2 and TRD OR Wheels in Reno/Tahoe

I have a set of 4 General Grabber AT2 265/70/r16 on a spare set of TRD Off Road Wheels. The tires are mounted and balanced and currently are fully studded for the up coming snow. I have maybe 3,000 miles on these tires and the tread is still around 90% with all studs still in (none have fallen out). I sold my Tacoma and have no use for the wheels or the tires. I am open to separating them but not willing to ship at this point (too much of a pain to move the tires around now that I don't have a pickup truck) so local Reno/Tahoe Sale is preferred. If you are not into studs then they can be removed and you will have a great set of off-road tires that are "snowflake" rated for winter driving.

The wheels are in great shape with just some marks where the wheel weights used to be (DO NOT include TPMS) and some general wear and tear from being used in the winter.

I am asking $550 obo, which is less than you can get just the tires for from TireRack, not to mention the cost of studs, wheels, and mounting.

Sorry about the pictures the tires are currently around 8 feet off the ground on a tire rack and I couldn't get them down for the shots as my ATV and Trailer were in the way.

PM me with any questions.
Attached Thumbnails
F/S General AT2 and TRD OR Wheels in Reno/Tahoe-tire-1.jpg   F/S General AT2 and TRD OR Wheels in Reno/Tahoe-tire-2.jpg   F/S General AT2 and TRD OR Wheels in Reno/Tahoe-tire-3.jpg   F/S General AT2 and TRD OR Wheels in Reno/Tahoe-wheel-1.jpg   F/S General AT2 and TRD OR Wheels in Reno/Tahoe-wheel-2.jpg  

Old 10-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
If I had the extra money I would take them but I spent it on a lift.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:07 PM   #3
Based on all the runs you guys are doing the lift will be handy. I may have to tag along as a pass on one of these trips, or do thebad thing of driving my jeep i know i know this is a toyota forum :-)
Old 10-02-2011, 05:25 PM   #4
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlthunder View Post
Based on all the runs you guys are doing the lift will be handy. I may have to tag along as a pass on one of these trips
After the second trip the wife said maybe we should get a 3" lift like Glenn (Sierra4x4) got until I let her know how much a good one cost. It would still be on my wish list if Josh (Sierrahsky) didn't return his Taco to TRD stock to sell it. Then she said all we need now are sliders. I said those and some skids. So those are next on our list. It rides great with the lift and the wife isn't as worried about hurting the Taco. Glenn usually has an empty front seat maybe you could ride with him. Good luck with sale. Should have sold the Jeep and kept the Taco.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:12 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
After the second trip the wife said maybe we should get a 3" lift like Glenn (Sierra4x4) got until I let her know how much a good one cost. It would still be on my wish list if Josh (Sierrahsky) didn't return his Taco to TRD stock. Then she said all we need now are sliders. I said those and some skids. So those are next on our list. It rides great with the lift and the wife isn't as worried about hurting the Taco. Glenn usually has an empty front seat maybe you could ride with him. Good luck with sale. Should have sold the Jeep and kept the Taco.
Sadly the Jeep is the new toy. I needed something that was more suited for client and the Grand Cherokee was a little more in line with that for company use. The Tacoma only had 16K miles on it and I wanted to keep it but I had three cars and it was just too many to manage, I felt like I was always going in for an oil change or paying insurance bills ha ha ha.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:23 PM   #6
Would there be more interest if I had the tires removed and just sold the rims or tires not as a set?
Old 10-02-2011, 11:32 PM   #7
Longtime Toyman

If you are asking me, personaly I would want both rims and tires as a set and run them as winter tires. Just dont have $$$. And tires are are not at the top of my wish list. Give it some time Dan someone local want's them but hasn't see this thread yet. It's only been 10 hours.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:34 PM   #8
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Damn my big brakes! Good luck with sale!
Old 10-03-2011, 12:16 AM   #9
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Damn my big brakes! Good luck with sale!
Old 10-03-2011, 07:48 AM   #10
Longtime Toyman

Morning Bump for a good deal
Old 10-03-2011, 10:42 AM   #11
Thanks guys.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:43 PM   #12
Afternoon bump
Old 10-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #13
Longtime Toyman

Bump for locals.
Snow is comming!
Old 10-05-2011, 11:04 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Bump for locals.
Snow is comming!
Thanks Randy!!!

I think they are sold via CL, I am out of town until Friday but I have had 7 people contact me since it started snowing :-).
Old 10-06-2011, 07:38 AM   #15
Longtime Toyman

Good and your welcome. I knew they would sell at that price.
I was going to offer to trade some handyman/remodeling services for them if you didn't get any hits. I can do almost anything.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:47 AM   #16
jspetrovitsis is on a distinguished road
Name: James
jspetrovitsis's Tacoma Gallery
how much for just the tires, i live in tahoe city
Old 10-15-2011, 10:06 AM   #17
slmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
slmgt's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested in this deal, but I am unsure whether they would fit on my truck. Stock I am running the Dunlop AT20's at 265/65r17...
Old 10-15-2011, 10:31 AM   #18
Sorry Guys, they were sold via Craigslist