LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

05+ Access Cab Factory Subwoofer FS

Old 10-02-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
chaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud of
Navy: AS2
Name: Chad
chaddawkins's Tacoma Gallery
Access Cab Factory Subwoofer FS

SOLD

For sale is my factory subwoofer. Everything in the picture is included.
Toyota Part: 8615004051
Dealer Price: $460

Add factory options, value, to your Tacoma

To clarify, this came as a factory option on 09+ Access Cabs.
May be able to retrofit to other years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebottomline View Post
Although I already have my own system and not interested in this per se,
I would have to agree with you that this would be a simple install on lots
of vehicles. With the built in amp, you can just splice any speaker wire, run
your power, ground and remote and then mount the thing anywhere.
Attached Thumbnails
05+ Access Cab Factory Subwoofer FS-img_0048.jpg   05+ Access Cab Factory Subwoofer FS-img_0049.jpg   05+ Access Cab Factory Subwoofer FS-32348430009_large.jpg  
Old 10-24-2011, 07:43 AM   #2
Jared07 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jared
Jared07's Tacoma Gallery
Will this fit in 07 access cab?
Old 10-24-2011, 08:21 AM   #3
chaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud ofchaddawkins has much to be proud of
i believe the access cabs from 05 on are the same size
Old 10-24-2011, 05:25 PM   #4
miguelsxrunner is on a distinguished road
miguelsxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
120?
Old 10-24-2011, 06:53 PM   #5
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
How do they hook into the radio etc? Don't they have their own amplifier as well?
Old 10-24-2011, 06:55 PM   #6
Aggiesdm has a spectacular aura aboutAggiesdm has a spectacular aura about
Aggiesdm's Tacoma Gallery
How does this hook up to a non JBL Stereo? I've only seen those on the JBL's.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:07 PM   #7
it DOES have it's own built-in amp, you can see a little of the bottom of it in the pic. this came with non-jbl systems but can work in any; the wires can be spliced into the rear audio wires to send the signal to the amp. as the rear speakers were deleted when this was an option, that's how it is from the factory. as you can see from the pic, the harness plug is included... all you need is a little wire. i can supply the info on which wire is what.
Old 10-24-2011, 09:01 PM   #8
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
Rear speakers deleted? Those make a lot of noise! Hate to lose full range speakers to have a sub no ?

EDIT: Sorry did some digging and since they totally changed the Access-Cab design in 2009, this would not fit at all in 2008 and older tacomas.

GLWS though!

The older access cabs look like this (no space in between the seats and they fold down to make the rear a full flat platform for putting stuff:

Platform:

Again GLWS!
Old 10-24-2011, 09:34 PM   #9
the sub mounts to the dark gray section in the middle of the back area (right above the seat belts in the pic). I added the pic to the top. If you have a pre 2009, or whatever year they started offering this sub, you don't substitute this sub for your rear speakers, you would tap into the wires to get the signal to the amp; you would have both :-)
Old 10-25-2011, 10:50 AM   #10
Jared07 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jared
Jared07's Tacoma Gallery
still for sale?
Old 10-26-2011, 03:57 PM   #11
still not sold, interest shown but nobody with the tacomas to pull the trigger
Old 10-26-2011, 04:16 PM   #12
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
Although I already have my own system and not interested in this per se,
I would have to agree with you that this would be a simple install on lots
of vehicles. With the built in amp, you can just splice any speaker wire, run
your power, ground and remote and then mount the thing anywhere.
Old 10-26-2011, 05:52 PM   #14
i honestly don't know the specifics, i'll see what i can find on google.... the woofer is no larger than 8", maybe 6-8"
Old 11-04-2011, 03:35 PM   #16
jackotaco9 is on a distinguished road
Name: jack
jackotaco9's Tacoma Gallery
pmm i might be interested doess it sound nice with the factory head unit
Old 11-24-2011, 02:11 PM   #18
Pillsbry10 is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
Pillsbry10's Tacoma Gallery
50.00?
Old 12-01-2011, 01:09 AM   #19
SOLD 120 Shipped !!!
Old 05-12-2012, 01:37 PM   #20
jeancmo is on a distinguished road
jeancmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddawkins View Post
it DOES have it's own built-in amp, you can see a little of the bottom of it in the pic. this came with non-jbl systems but can work in any; the wires can be spliced into the rear audio wires to send the signal to the amp. as the rear speakers were deleted when this was an option, that's how it is from the factory. as you can see from the pic, the harness plug is included... all you need is a little wire. i can supply the info on which wire is what.

Hi- We bought this subwoofer from Toyota parts to put in our 2012 Tacoma access cab BUT we can't figure out the wiring- they sent diagrams but not for the sub. Do you remember what wires are what? Thanks!