Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

F/S: 06 TRD Sport 4x4 DblCab LB $13K in PA

Old 10-03-2011, 07:08 AM   #1
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Rich Beauregard's Tacoma Gallery
F/S: 06 TRD Sport 4x4 DblCab LB $13K in PA

2006 Tacoma 4x4 double cab TRD Sport V6 4L with ARB front bumper, Old Man Emu (OME) front struts, 886 coils, which gives it 3" lift. In the rear it has Dakar/OME rear leafs with toy-tec 3 degree shims and OME shocks. The wheels are American Eagle Alloy 185's with COOPER DISCOVERER STT tires. (305/70/16) I had the lower sides of the truck coated with Max-Guard which is a bedliner type of coating. I put some stainless steel bedrails on it, that I painted black. It has 93,000 miles on it and runs strong. I just replaced the front wheel bearings. I have taken it off roading and it does have scratches. It's not perfect, but still looks good and is a strong running 4x4 Tacoma. Also have the bed extender and bed mat. Price: $13,000 firm. If you're interested, call me at: (814)536-3389 Thank you, Rich Beauregard Johnstown, Pa 15905

Old 10-03-2011, 07:10 AM   #2
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Great price! Bump.

Fink
Old 10-03-2011, 07:15 AM   #3
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Yeah, I need to sell it, as I lost my income and need to pay my house off so I don't need to worry about losing it. Price is to SELL it! It is a great truck! It is not perfect, but still an awesome Tacoma!
Old 10-03-2011, 07:17 AM   #4
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
A Tacoma is a Tacoma, that's for sure.

Best of luck to ya!

Fink
Old 10-03-2011, 07:20 AM   #5
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Don't wanna part out do ya? haha I'd probably take the dakars
Old 10-03-2011, 07:24 AM   #7
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Seems like everyone is selling their trucks. Nice price. GL
Old 10-03-2011, 08:48 AM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn man, that's a nice looking Tacoma, too bad you're selling! Great price, good luck with the sale!

Just a thought, you could probably make some pretty decent money going back to stock then selling if you still need to. Either way, good luck to you!
Old 10-03-2011, 08:57 AM   #9
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
If you do decide to part out I like that ARB. I've even got a stock silver bumper to trade...

That would be if you were interested and pending approval from my boss...
Old 10-03-2011, 11:01 AM   #10
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Bump man sorry about the tough times, you will build another rig.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #11
DocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDocCisco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 1st 145th FA
Name: David
DocCisco's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS, great looking truck and amazing price.

I hope you find more income soon.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:22 PM   #13
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
hopefully you get some income coming in soon man!

thats a dam good price!!
Old 10-03-2011, 04:44 PM   #14
Navy:
I believe it is SOLD! The guy called me at 7PM and is on his way here to purchase the truck. Those of you that say it is a good price, I say YES! It is a GREAT PRICE! I just don't have time to wait and sell it at a higher price. I needed $13,000 to pay my home off and I really can't afford to fall behind now that I have lost my income. It was "keep the Tacoma and risk loosing both the Tacoma and the house" or "sell the Tacoma and pay off both." So I will be without the truck, but will have a house for me and my family. I do plan on buying another Tacoma in the future. Although that is what I said about my motorcycle too. Still have not bought another bike. Someday I hope.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:46 PM   #15
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Great, congrats! Don't come off of that price though.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:50 PM   #17
SR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSR54x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
SR54x4's Tacoma Gallery
bump for an awesome truck that i have seen in person and wheeled with. rich is a good guy, you wont be dissapointed in this truck... im tempted to buy it...
Old 10-03-2011, 04:54 PM   #18
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR54x4 View Post
bump for an awesome truck that i have seen in person and wheeled with. rich is a good guy, you wont be dissapointed in this truck... im tempted to buy it...
lol. Sounds like you are too late to purchase. Read post #14.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:08 PM   #19
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Beauregard View Post
I believe it is SOLD! The guy called me at 7PM and is on his way here to purchase the truck. Those of you that say it is a good price, I say YES! It is a GREAT PRICE! I just don't have time to wait and sell it at a higher price. I needed $13,000 to pay my home off and I really can't afford to fall behind now that I have lost my income. It was "keep the Tacoma and risk loosing both the Tacoma and the house" or "sell the Tacoma and pay off both." So I will be without the truck, but will have a house for me and my family. I do plan on buying another Tacoma in the future. Although that is what I said about my motorcycle too. Still have not bought another bike. Someday I hope.
Smart move bud...I respect the hell outta you and wish you the best of luck...you'll be in another Tacoma in no time
Old 10-04-2011, 10:45 AM   #20
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Good Luck!!