Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2nd Gen. '05+ Tacoma N-Fab Spare Tire Carrier - $200 SoCal 818

Old 10-03-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Exclamation 2nd Gen. '05+ Tacoma N-Fab Spare Tire Carrier - $200 SoCal 818

SOLD.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:10 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
dude if you were in az i'd pick it up after work today! Good luck with the sale!
Old 10-03-2011, 07:00 PM   #3
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
dude if you were in az i'd pick it up after work today! Good luck with the sale!
Make the trip to SoCal.

Btw, I will also throw in a cable lock and corresponding keys to lock the wheel to the carrier.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:10 PM   #4
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you!!!!!!

I want one of those but I'm broke as a joke......such as life!
Old 10-03-2011, 07:11 PM   #5
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
goodluck with the sale! nice price
Old 10-03-2011, 07:29 PM   #6
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Damn you!!!!!!

I want one of those but I'm broke as a joke......such as life!
Me too. Hence the reason why I'm selling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
goodluck with the sale! nice price
Thanks Krish.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:32 PM   #7
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
AHHH if I didn't just drop $250 into my truck I would jump on this
Old 10-03-2011, 08:54 PM   #8
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buell View Post
AHHH if I didn't just drop $250 into my truck I would jump on this
Why not drop another $200? I see you're located in the 818. We're practically neighbors! I'll personally deliver it and install it for you if you'd like.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:55 PM   #9
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^agreed, its definitely awesome. i can hook you up with a matching spare from 4wheelparts too...
i loved mine when i had it

Old 10-03-2011, 09:54 PM   #10
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Why not drop another $200? I see you're located in the 818. We're practically neighbors! I'll personally deliver it and install it for you if you'd like.
I would in like 2 weeks (when I get paid) but most likely it'll be gone by then
Old 10-03-2011, 10:10 PM   #11
supratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rex
supratrippy's Tacoma Gallery
nice i just bought one glws just wondering what did you use to lock your wheel in??
Old 10-04-2011, 04:34 PM   #12
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supratrippy View Post
nice i just bought one glws just wondering what did you use to lock your wheel in??
Used a thick cable lock that uses a key to unlock it.

BUMP.
Old 10-04-2011, 04:36 PM   #13
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
pic without the wheel/tire on it?
Old 10-04-2011, 04:57 PM   #14
Toyota Its Like A Jeep Thing Only Better
Socalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Socalrunner's Tacoma Gallery
So tempting haha
Old 10-04-2011, 05:01 PM   #15
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
pic without the wheel/tire on it?
Ask and you shall receive. Bit dirty in the pics due to the rainy weather we've been having recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalrunner View Post
So tempting haha
You know you want it!
Old 10-04-2011, 05:02 PM   #16

off topic but i really want your bronze rims
Old 10-04-2011, 05:04 PM   #17
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
off topic but i really want your bronze rims
Haha, that spare that you see in the pic actually isn't the same style of wheels I have on my truck. I picked up a spare that was almost the same spec as the Konigs I have on my truck and painted it bronze using Duplicolor wheel paint.
Old 10-04-2011, 05:05 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Haha, that spare that you see in the pic actually isn't the same style of wheels I have on my truck. I picked up a spare that was almost the same spec as the Konigs I have on my truck and painted it bronze using Duplicolor wheel paint.
oh really? i have seriously been thinking about getting my rims powdercoated bronze like the konigs that one dude on here sells
Old 10-04-2011, 05:09 PM   #19
Go BIG or Go HOME

Buell's Tacoma Gallery
If you still have this next Friday let me know and I'll take it off your hands
Old 10-04-2011, 05:09 PM   #20
Hoogie boogie!

Quote:
oh really? i have seriously been thinking about getting my rims powdercoated bronze like the konigs that one dude on here sells
Yeah, that wheel actually started life as a polished Pro Comp Series 1069 wheel. Just sanded, primed, painted, and clearcoated. The Titanium Bronze color that the Konigs come in is a bit brighter than the shade of bronze that I used to paint my spare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buell View Post
If you still have this next Friday let me know and I'll take it off your hands
Will do.