1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Feller. Trade chrome for basic.

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by hitmans.army, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Oct 4, 2011 at 5:51 AM
    hitmans.army

hitmans.army [OP] Just a guy.

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
    '07 PreRunner & '40 Chrysler Coupe
    Bilstein 5100s up front with OME 885s, rear Add-A-Leaf, LED lights (tails, dome, map, plate lights), Kicker 8" in custom fiberglass enclosure under back seat, Kicker speakers throughout and Kicker amp for sub, Pioneer DVD Player, Satoshi Grille with Devil Horns, Leer 100XQ.
    [​IMG]
    When I get back to Oregon late this year or early next, I am wanting to get rid of the chrome stuff on my truck. Would anyone be interested in trading their stock (black) power mirrors (non heated) for a set of same with the chrome covers installed and a chrome grill (see picture). I will NOT need your stock grille in return as I will hopefully have a new satoshi by then.
    Just a feeler, but if someone wants to trade I can start making arrangements..... Yes, I know I typed it wrong in the title....

2. Oct 4, 2011 at 10:40 AM
    TACOMA TRD

TACOMA TRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2011 MGM SPORT DC 4x4
    Alpine HU, Apline 6.5 3 way Speakers, Access Cover.
    I bet that chrome should snap off those mirrors. I never seen Chrome from factory. They are just the E-Bay inlays. I Think...

3. Oct 4, 2011 at 10:44 AM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
    x2, never seen chrome from the factory. Just make sure it's not adhered with 2 sided tape but either way it should pop off and then you could scrub the adhesive residue off.

4. Oct 4, 2011 at 10:54 PM
    hitmans.army

hitmans.army [OP] Just a guy.

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
    '07 PreRunner & '40 Chrysler Coupe
    Bilstein 5100s up front with OME 885s, rear Add-A-Leaf, LED lights (tails, dome, map, plate lights), Kicker 8" in custom fiberglass enclosure under back seat, Kicker speakers throughout and Kicker amp for sub, Pioneer DVD Player, Satoshi Grille with Devil Horns, Leer 100XQ.
    Yeah, I had been thinking about that. I haven't seen many others that had the chrome grille (inside, not just surround) either. I figured I would give someone that wanted chrome the chance to get some without spending $. Also has the chrome cover on the tailgate handle. Did I mention that I HATE chrome on my truck?

Products Discussed in

To Top