Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feller. Trade chrome for basic.

Old 10-04-2011, 05:51 AM   #1
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
Feller. Trade chrome for basic.

When I get back to Oregon late this year or early next, I am wanting to get rid of the chrome stuff on my truck. Would anyone be interested in trading their stock (black) power mirrors (non heated) for a set of same with the chrome covers installed and a chrome grill (see picture). I will NOT need your stock grille in return as I will hopefully have a new satoshi by then.
Just a feeler, but if someone wants to trade I can start making arrangements..... Yes, I know I typed it wrong in the title....
Old 10-04-2011, 10:40 AM   #2
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I bet that chrome should snap off those mirrors. I never seen Chrome from factory. They are just the E-Bay inlays. I Think...
Old 10-04-2011, 10:44 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
I bet that chrome should snap off those mirrors. I never seen Chrome from factory. They are just the E-Bay inlays. I Think...
x2, never seen chrome from the factory. Just make sure it's not adhered with 2 sided tape but either way it should pop off and then you could scrub the adhesive residue off.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:54 PM   #4
Just a guy.
hitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shedhitmans.army is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Veteran
Name: Chris
hitmans.army's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I had been thinking about that. I haven't seen many others that had the chrome grille (inside, not just surround) either. I figured I would give someone that wanted chrome the chance to get some without spending $. Also has the chrome cover on the tailgate handle. Did I mention that I HATE chrome on my truck?