Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Bed Mat

Old 10-05-2011, 03:34 AM   #1
Bsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedBsfilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bsfilter's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Bed Mat

Anybody have a bed mat for a long bed Tacoma they do not want anymore? Tired of watching my dog slide around like shes on skates...
Old 10-05-2011, 04:19 AM   #2
BasherXt is on a distinguished road
Name: Doug
BasherXt's Tacoma Gallery
For what its worth, I bought mine from auto anything, they priced matched Summit Racing and I got it for $49 with free shipping. It came as a long bed mat, and just trimmed to fit my bed. I'm happy with it, so if you don't find what you're looking for, that might be another route.
Good luck!
Old 10-05-2011, 09:42 AM   #3
BeardedTaco has much to be proud ofBeardedTaco has much to be proud ofBeardedTaco has much to be proud ofBeardedTaco has much to be proud ofBeardedTaco has much to be proud ofBeardedTaco has much to be proud ofBeardedTaco has much to be proud ofBeardedTaco has much to be proud ofBeardedTaco has much to be proud ofBeardedTaco has much to be proud of
BeardedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a factory Toyota bed mat for long bed truck you can buy. If you are interested PM me. I'm in SoCal so no shipping or trimming required
Old 10-05-2011, 09:01 PM   #4
BeardedTaco has much to be proud ofBeardedTaco has much to be proud ofBeardedTaco has much to be proud ofBeardedTaco has much to be proud ofBeardedTaco has much to be proud ofBeardedTaco has much to be proud ofBeardedTaco has much to be proud ofBeardedTaco has much to be proud ofBeardedTaco has much to be proud ofBeardedTaco has much to be proud of
BeardedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sale pending to OP!

Thanks to everyone who showed interest.