Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Thule

Old 10-06-2011, 11:01 AM   #1
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Thule

WTB Thule 430 Tracker II towers (with or without locks) and the TK-1 mounting feet.

Thanks
Old 10-13-2011, 10:51 AM   #2
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

BUMP

Anybody?????........somebody??????
Old 10-13-2011, 11:03 AM   #3
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
You'll have better luck on ebay.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:15 AM   #4
Tasty fish in a tortilla
SalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalmonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
SalmonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thule has replaced the 430 with a new model. I like the 430/TK1 better but had to do a lot of searching to find mine. I ultimately ordered it from several places. Amazon, Defender (a boating store), and streetside auto all helped me. Bike shops usually carry Thule stuff and may put the old stuff on sale. Good luck OP!
Old 10-13-2011, 11:53 AM   #5
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Truck description please, I may be able to assist
Old 10-13-2011, 01:18 PM   #6

I have 430's on my other truck and I wanted to stay the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmonTaco View Post
Thule has replaced the 430 with a new model. I like the 430/TK1 better but had to do a lot of searching to find mine. I ultimately ordered it from several places. Amazon, Defender (a boating store), and streetside auto all helped me. Bike shops usually carry Thule stuff and may put the old stuff on sale. Good luck OP!
Old 10-13-2011, 01:19 PM   #7

PM'd, thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09_tacoma View Post
Truck description please, I may be able to assist
Old 10-13-2011, 09:00 PM   #8

I did a MOD on the request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teniente View Post
WTB Thule 430 Tracker II towers (with or without locks) and the TK-1 mounting feet.

Thanks
*Would like to find a used set that some TW'er has sitting in the garage collecting dust.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:22 PM   #9
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
I think thats whats on my truck right now....

I don't really know what they are since they where on the truck when I bought it but theres a picture look like them? I want to get this system off my truck ASAP so as soon as I get the keys I will take it off.

Let me know....

Hunter
Old 10-14-2011, 12:38 AM   #10
¡Yo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post

I don't really know what they are since they where on the truck when I bought it but theres a picture look like them? I want to get this system off my truck ASAP so as soon as I get the keys I will take it off.

Let me know....

Hunter
if you interested in selling locally, i might be interested too. after the OP, of course.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:05 AM   #11

Are those a "gutter or gutterless mount" or do they fit into the roof tracks? The Thule 430 Tracker II's fit into the roof tracks of the Leer cap (camper shell)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTABurnout View Post

Let me know....

Hunter
Old 10-14-2011, 07:07 AM   #12
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
I have the 430 Tracker II with TK1 fitkit and tracks for my shell.

I assume you are mounting on your shell? or do you want to mount them on the truck?

Again, check on ebay. I bought all of my stuff off ebay with the exception of the tracks which I bought from amazon. I bought it all used and spent about half of what I would have spent buying all new.

edit: geez too many typos trying to type fast.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:22 AM   #13
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are those a "gutter or gutterless mount" or do they fit into the roof tracks? The Thule 430 Tracker II's fit into the roof tracks of the Leer cap (camper shell)
That looks like a 400 tower with a fit kit not what you want.
I just sold the exact same setup as ham&swiss 's pic yesterday locally.
GL finding what you need here's a ttt
Old 10-14-2011, 08:27 AM   #14

Yup, mounting on my shell (with the built in tracks). Just thinking I could get a better deal from a TW sister or brother. E-bay or CL is my fallback option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
I have the 430 Tracker II with TK1 fitkit and tracks for my shell.

I assume you are mounting on your shell? or do you want to mount them on the truck?

Again, check on ebay. I bought all of my stuff of ebay with the exception of the tracks which I bought from amazon. I bought it all used and spent about half of what I would have spend buying all new.
Old 10-14-2011, 08:44 AM   #15
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yup, mounting on my shell (with the built in tracks). Just thinking I could get a better deal from a TW sister or brother. E-bay or CL is my fallback option.
you know I may have an set of towers in my garage.

I had a track system on an ARE Shell off my 2006 tundra that I did not sell. They are in a box in my garage....weird I would remember this now....can check and get back to you.
It would just be the towers no load bars. Those I know went to a friend.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:43 PM   #16
Wag More Bark Less

sorry checked my garage & all I have a 300 foot pack set for the artificial raingutters thule sells. They do fit in older channel setups too. Hope you find what you want.
Old 10-14-2011, 04:19 PM   #17

Thanks, Simon's mom!!!!