Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2nd Gen Speedway Blue Grille $50 obo

Old 10-06-2011, 12:52 PM   #1
Stuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Stuart
Stuardoslls's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen Speedway Blue Grille $50 obo

I just came across a grille for a second Gen Tacoma. As the title says it is speedway blue, the center portion of the grille is broken, but it would work for someone looking to do a satoshi grille or some thing custom and don't want to screw there's up. Paint is in good condition..... $50 or best offer .....local pick up I'm in the west LA Area....

SOLD!!!
Old 10-06-2011, 02:00 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
hell of a deal for someone! Bump!!!
Old 10-06-2011, 03:24 PM   #3
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
how much to ship to portland Or? 97006? Are all the mounting brackets in good condition? If we can get shipping cheap i'm down!
Old 10-06-2011, 03:56 PM   #4
Stuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of lightStuardoslls is a glorious beacon of light

Honestly I wanna sell it locally.. Too lazy to handle all the shipping stuff if I don't sell it in the next week I'll consider shipping it out...
Old 10-07-2011, 08:19 AM   #5
DirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud of
DirtJumper14's Tacoma Gallery
I am am about twenty minutes from you. Is the paint in really good condition? Or does it need to be repainted. I can come look at it today or whenever you are available. Thanks
Old 10-09-2011, 10:52 AM   #6
DirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud ofDirtJumper14 has much to be proud of
Just checking to see if you still have it. Work for myself so am always available to take it off your hands. Thanks
Old 10-09-2011, 01:09 PM   #7

BUMP FOR PICS!
Still have it its @ work in santa monica... wont be there until monday.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:11 PM   #8
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
If you end up wanting to ship it, PM me.

Fink
Old 10-09-2011, 04:36 PM   #9
I will come pick it up monday. I have school that night but that starts at 530. If not I can meet you on tuesday with cash money.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:50 PM   #10
Am still interested in the grill. Sent you a few pms. Can drive to meet you.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:28 PM   #11

Hey everyone I sold the grill today. DirtJumper14 picked it up...