Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Glass

Old 10-06-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Glass

Need fiberglass fenders asap! Preferably glassworks. On the off chance someone has them, my truck is Speedway Blue.....
Old 10-06-2011, 05:08 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
meh they pop up once in a while, i havent seen anything lately though..
Old 10-06-2011, 05:12 PM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
check out dezertrangers.com and race-dezert.com

thats your best bet
Old 10-06-2011, 05:13 PM   #4
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^x2 but not much action for tacomas on DR, specially 2nd gens. maybe try TTORA?
Old 10-06-2011, 05:48 PM   #5
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Ya, you never know who's got what.....

There's a set of speedway blue ones here in Az, but the douche, for lack of a better term, won't answer his phone!!!! Damn CraigsFlakes lol
Old 10-06-2011, 07:02 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtlachac08 View Post

There's a set of speedway blue ones here in Az, but the douche, for lack of a better term, won't answer his phone!!!! Damn CraigsFlakes lol
Yea I was looking at those...I talked to the guy. They'd look bad w/o LT...If they were All Pro I would've bought em already hahaha! Good luck man!
Old 10-06-2011, 07:04 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Yea I was looking at those...I talked to the guy. They'd look bad w/o LT...If they were All Pro I would've bought em already hahaha! Good luck man!
not necessarily, i have 6.5" fenders, the glassworks is only 4 and i think mine looks fine lol
Old 10-06-2011, 07:09 PM   #8
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
not necessarily, i have 6.5" fenders, the glassworks is only 4 and i think mine looks fine lol
yea but your spindles add a little width and you have some big meats...I should've clarified

Your truck is fucking awesome looking
Old 10-06-2011, 07:14 PM   #9

Quote:
yea but your spindles add a little width and you have some big meats...I should've clarified

Your truck is fucking awesome looking
oh thats true i forgot about the spindle lol my bad! yeah if you get glass make sure you have LT or spacers or spindles or something to fill in the gaps, it looks so fugly when i see trucks with fenders and small narrow tires. i see those and im just like ...
Old 10-06-2011, 07:19 PM   #10
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
Goodluck, this seems to not be an easy find
Old 10-06-2011, 07:29 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
oh thats true i forgot about the spindle lol my bad! yeah if you get glass make sure you have LT or spacers or spindles or something to fill in the gaps, it looks so fugly when i see trucks with fenders and small narrow tires. i see those and im just like ...
exactly
Old 10-06-2011, 09:05 PM   #12
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
Back off my glass homie lol. I've been trying to get ahold of this guy since 2 mins after he posted that damn post. So yeah I agree with u on the douche part lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtlachac08 View Post

Old 10-07-2011, 08:37 AM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_jon View Post
Back off my glass homie lol. I've been trying to get ahold of this guy since 2 mins after he posted that damn post. So yeah I agree with u on the douche part lol.
Hahahaha! I need that shizzz! I've seriously been blowing that guys phone up since it was posted! I dont get it why ppl put shit on CL WITH a phone number and dont bother to interact with their potentional buyers...
Old 10-07-2011, 08:38 AM   #14
Quote:
Ya I agree with the bad part. But I've got LT and need these little bastards. Especially since they're painted and mounted. UUGggghhhhh!!!
Old 10-07-2011, 08:43 AM   #15
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i justcalled him and he answered for me.....

Old 10-07-2011, 08:44 AM   #16
Anyone have any opinion or experience with Road Runner Fiberglass? I cant really seem to find much on them. From what I've gathered, they're made in mexico, brought into Cali and sold there...
Old 10-07-2011, 08:45 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
i justcalled him and he answered for me.....

Your lieing! I just called him again this morning!