Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Camburg Spindles, rear leaf packs, etc.

Old 10-06-2011, 06:20 PM   #1
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Camburg Spindles, rear leaf packs, etc.

Looking for Camburg Spindles and rear OME Dakar or similar leaf packs. Let me know what ya have! I'm in Smithfield, VA and can travel to an extent. Thanks!
Old 10-06-2011, 06:22 PM   #2
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for ya
Old 10-06-2011, 07:22 PM   #4
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
keep searching, spindles come up once in a while, if not just buy them, we get a 10% discount and its probably the best investment ive made in my truck. i had my coilovers at 2.5" of preload and the ride was alright, kinda loose and wandered a bit and i went through UCA balljoints and my lowers started going out. thats not the big deal but once i got the spindles and lowered the coilovers the ride was 100x better! it is SO SMOOTH now, the steering wheel tightened back up, it handles amazingly and just looks really good without putting stress on any other components. i think spindles with a nice leaf pack like the dakars or all pros would greatly satisfy you!
bump..
Old 10-07-2011, 10:12 PM   #5
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
talk to someone at downsouthmotorsports for a package deal. Those dakars are HEAVY!, not to mention can increase your bed pay load. I could have prob hauled a ton in my bed. most i've got was short 1800lbs with room to spare.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:58 PM   #8
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Somebody should do a Spindles Group Buy. Bump for you.
Old 10-16-2011, 03:22 PM   #10
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Hit up camburg and see if they will do another group buy. They did one about 6 months ago. If u can find enuff to get in on it it worth it.
Old 10-18-2011, 05:26 PM   #11
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal trd View Post
Hit up camburg and see if they will do another group buy. They did one about 6 months ago. If u can find enuff to get in on it it worth it.
Bump, I sent an email to Camburg inquiring about a group buy and I'm waiting for a reply.
Old 10-18-2011, 11:05 PM   #12
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Bump, I sent an email to Camburg inquiring about a group buy and I'm waiting for a reply.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:51 PM   #13
Reagan/Bush '84

Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
So I got a response from Camburg...

What they said -
Quote:
I have worked with other members on a group buy a few months ago.
However, only half of the members actually put in their orders. I can do
15% off if I get a minimum of 10 committed members to actually call and
place the order with a credit card, if I do not get 10 orders I can only
do 10%. Since we are a manufacture it makes it hard on our dealers if we
offer discounts on the same parts they sell.

Hope this helps.

-Jeff
Old 10-19-2011, 08:03 PM   #14
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
I want spindles and the LT kit, but got to be a better deal then what i can get through someone else.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:27 AM   #15
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
So I got a response from Camburg...

What they said -
Lets do this!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05sctaco View Post
I want spindles and the LT kit, but got to be a better deal then what i can get through someone else.
Where can you get the camburg spindles 15% off???
Old 10-23-2011, 10:41 AM   #16
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
uhh camburg spindle group buy???? lets do it
Old 10-23-2011, 05:50 PM   #17
CeRaTi

Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr114 View Post
uhh camburg spindle group buy???? lets do it
X1000