Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

STOCK exhaust

Old 10-07-2011, 03:15 PM   #1
LJLawrence is on a distinguished road
Name: L.J.
LJLawrence's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to LJLawrence
STOCK exhaust

hey guys just wondering if anybody has a "takeoff" stock exhaust after upgrading or just happens to have a stock system laying around? My truck is currently a lease but id like to change the exhaust. Figure if i find a spare i can cut it up, change muffler or do whatever to it and still have the chance to put stock untouched system back on. Let me know what ya have. Located in SE PA
Old 10-07-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, only if you lived closer to me.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:36 PM   #3
Ckytard is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Brian
Ckytard's Tacoma Gallery
Yup but I doubt you wanna drive to San Diego
Old 10-07-2011, 05:20 PM   #4
HAHA Thanks guys! Figured everybody that would have one wouldn't be anywhere near me LOL Prob not worth shipping either. Come ON NORTH EAST guys!!!
Old 10-07-2011, 08:46 PM   #6
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
a few months too late, gave one away in june.....
Old 10-08-2011, 05:47 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tombiosis View Post
planning any trips to the Great white North? I'll hook ya up with an exhaust...
HaHa not that i'm aware of, but thanks for the offer.

I am willing to travel a little ways. I thought there would be TONS of these lying around just taking up space lol. I'll keep hoping!
Old 10-09-2011, 09:39 AM   #8
Bump
Old 10-10-2011, 09:03 AM   #9
matts11 will become famous soon enoughmatts11 will become famous soon enough
matts11's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know if this helps, but found this on the local craigslist while searching for a trd exhaust...http://knoxville.craigslist.org/pts/2605785454.html
Old 10-10-2011, 04:05 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by matts11 View Post
Don't know if this helps, but found this on the local craigslist while searching for a trd exhaust...http://knoxville.craigslist.org/pts/2605785454.html
THANKS man! That's one hell of a deal but again too far away! Thanks anyway.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:48 PM   #11
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
That is my positing on craigslist..... I haven't had anyone interested in coming and getting the exhaust.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:48 AM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabrackin View Post
That is my positing on craigslist..... I haven't had anyone interested in coming and getting the exhaust.
Just for curiosity would you be willing to ship? How much shipped to PA zip 17509? If you didn't mind and you have the tools you could cut the muffler out and toss it since that would be getting changed anyway. Just send midpipe and tailpipe? Just a thought but shipping would prob kill the deal.

Come on NE guys!! Lol
Old 10-11-2011, 05:53 AM   #13
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Talk to a muffler shop, they could probably cut your old muffler out and reinstall it later if you want to go back. Chances are, even with it being a lease, you won't ever change it back anyways. Just sayin... good luck!
Old 10-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #14
i have a buddy thats a welder/fabricator so getting it installed is not a problem. With it being a lease i'd just rather leave the system on there in tact. Although if i still dig the Taco as much as i am currently i'll prob be buying it at the end of the lease anyway. Still would like to leave as much un-molested as i can on it LOL
Old 10-12-2011, 09:22 AM   #15
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I have the stock exhaust off of my double cab short bed, I took it off my truck at about 5k or so. But I am in south jersey though let me know.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:53 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Larry View Post
I have 1 sitting out in my shed. Took it off a 08 access cab. I don't remember if I cut it off or dis-connected it from the cat. I know the muffler and back is good. I live south of PGH.
I am looking for one as complete as possible so i can just remove my complete system take the used one bolt it up at the cat and cut stock muffler out and add my muffler of choice and put the tailpipe section on or maybe even dual outlets who knows. Would you mind checking to see if its complete? Willing to meet halfway or something? Do you want anything for it $$ wise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
I have the stock exhaust off of my double cab short bed, I took it off my truck at about 5k or so. But I am in south jersey though let me know.
I am about 2hrs from OC NJ. Where are you from there? Would you be willing to meet me halfway somewhere or something? And would you want anything for it?
Old 10-13-2011, 05:07 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Larry View Post
I will check the exhaust out tonight to see what is there.
I am about 10 miles south of Pittsburgh.
I don't want anything for the exhaust.
Cool let me know. I am 5hrs EAST of Pittsburgh. I live about an hour west of Philadelphia
Old 10-13-2011, 05:19 PM   #20
Ckytard is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Brian
Ckytard's Tacoma Gallery
try the Toyota dealership. When I got my TRD installed I asked to keep my stock exhaust. They forgot to give it to me initially and when I asked they said that they have more stock exhausts then they even know what to do with.