Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Looking to buy Double Cab Truck

Old 10-08-2011, 12:06 AM   #1
AZ it is a "dry heat"
supriseaztacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
supriseaztacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Looking to buy DCSB--Found one in Cali---

Found one!!!! Picking it up on Thursday! 10-13

Hey guys and gals,
My wife and I are expecting our first child, the "miracle babe".(I was told by three docs was never going to have one) I am looking to purchase a double cab truck. Cant afford to buy a new one so looking for an 06 to and up double cab, AT. My price range tops out around 20k.
My Location is PHX AZ, I would be willing to meet/ travel up to 500 mi

I currently have an 07 access cab TRD Off-road that I will be selling. I am going to get it ready for pics and a for sale add tomorrow..
I am reaching out for help finding a double cab, any help would be great!

Old 10-08-2011, 12:17 AM   #3
AZ it is a "dry heat"
Thanks OZ-T, I am stoked!
Old 10-08-2011, 04:05 AM   #4
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Nurse
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
Just a thought but you might wanna include your location.
Old 10-08-2011, 04:32 AM   #5
The greenmonstah
greenmonstah is on a distinguished road

Firefighter: truck guy/emt
Name: Andy
greenmonstah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supriseaztacoma View Post
Hey guys and gals,
My wife and I are expecting our first child, the "miracle babe".(I was told by three docs was never going to have one) I am looking to purchase a double cab truck. Cant afford to buy a new one so looking for an 06 to and up double cab. My price range tops out around 20k.

I currently have an 07 access cab TRD Off-road that I will be selling. I am going to get it ready for pics and a for sale add tomorrow..
I am reaching out for help finding a double cab, any help would be great!
congrates ! My girl was told that she was unable to have kids at 15...at 21 and 4 docs later we got the news that they where wrong and that we can have them! it will be hard but its great news.... Good luck with your search and your new one !
Old 10-08-2011, 05:06 AM   #6
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
This seems to be a good deal...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ab-pa-16k.html
Old 10-08-2011, 02:04 PM   #7
AZ it is a "dry heat"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kauaibuilt View Post

Good point , thanx
Old 10-08-2011, 02:07 PM   #8
AZ it is a "dry heat"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kauaibuilt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmonstah View Post
congrates ! My girl was told that she was unable to have kids at 15...at 21 and 4 docs later we got the news that they where wrong and that we can have them! it will be hard but its great news.... Good luck with your search and your new one !
Great news! Good luck, got some work to do now
Old 10-08-2011, 02:11 PM   #10
slmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
slmgt's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a craigslist search for you looking for a double cab, AT, between 15 and 22K (latter is above your budget, because you might be able to negotiate lower than 20K)
Old 10-08-2011, 02:16 PM   #11
AZ it is a "dry heat"
Quote:
Originally Posted by slmgt View Post
Here's a craigslist search for you looking for a double cab, AT, between 15 and 22K (latter is above your budget, because you might be able to negotiate lower than 20K)
For some reason you link isnt working, what city is it in?? Been looking all over, got a few to call on today.. All in socal.. Oh darn, road trip!! I grew up in Cali, so any excuse I get to surf I take it!!
Old 10-08-2011, 02:20 PM   #12
slmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
slmgt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supriseaztacoma View Post
For some reason you link isnt working, what city is it in?? Been looking all over, got a few to call on today.. All in socal.. Oh darn, road trip!! I grew up in Cali, so any excuse I get to surf I take it!!
That link goes to the Phoenix craigslist and here's the link again: http://phoenix.craigslist.org/search...0&maxAsk=22000