1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2010 OEM Chrome Grille

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by dpak, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Oct 8, 2011 at 5:53 PM
    dpak

dpak [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Richmond, VA
    Vehicle:
    09 4x4 TRD Offroad DCSB
    Toytec/Eibach coils w/ 5100's set at 0, Toytec 2.0 Aluma Rear Shocks, Toytec Boss Leaf Springs, TRD Catback Exhaust, SCS F-5 Matte Gray Wheels, Elusive Elements Mesh Grill
    I purchased this 2010 OEM chrome grille from another member here on TW and was planning on giving the satoshi mod a second chance on it, but then changed my mind. It is in very good condition. Price is $80 shipped anywhere in the US. Paypal only.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oct 9, 2011 at 4:35 PM
    dpak

Member:
    Richmond, VA
    Vehicle:
    09 4x4 TRD Offroad DCSB
    Toytec/Eibach coils w/ 5100's set at 0, Toytec 2.0 Aluma Rear Shocks, Toytec Boss Leaf Springs, TRD Catback Exhaust, SCS F-5 Matte Gray Wheels, Elusive Elements Mesh Grill
    bump.

3. Oct 10, 2011 at 4:55 AM
    Texio

Texio Well-Known Member

Member:
    Austin, TX
    Vehicle:
    11 4WD DBCab SB
    I'm interested. So the frame is chrome and the inside looks dark gray? Or is it black? I plan to use this to install one of Elusive Elements mesh grilles, so I guess the middle will get cut out anyway. Are all the mounting tabs intact? Is it pretty straightforward to swap the grilles on the truck? Lots of questions... :)

Thank you!

4. Oct 10, 2011 at 5:42 AM
    dpak

Member:
    Richmond, VA
    Vehicle:
    09 4x4 TRD Offroad DCSB
    Correct, the frame is chrome and the inside is a gray. I believe the inside was changed from black to gray on the 2009 + tacomas.

Yes, all the mounting tabs are intact. And yes, swapping the grille is simple. There are two screws and 2 plastic push screws (not sure what the official name is) at the top. Once those are out, pull upwards and the grille will pop out.

Let me know if you have any other questions. If you're ready to buy, just send me a pm and I'll provide my paypal address.

5. Oct 10, 2011 at 6:31 AM
    dpak

Member:
    Richmond, VA
    Vehicle:
    09 4x4 TRD Offroad DCSB
    Sold to Texio!

Products Discussed in

To Top