Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Elusive Elements Satoshi Mesh Insert

Old 10-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #1
dpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant future
dpak's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Elusive Elements Satoshi Mesh Insert

For sale is a Satoshi mesh insert by Elusive Elements. It is in very good condition. There are few blemishes (see pics) but it is on the inside of the mesh, so it won't be seen when installed. The tabs around the mesh make it so that you do not need zip ties or bolts with epoxy to install. Simply just drill a few small holes and use the nuts and bolts provided. Also, I will throw in a Toyota Truck emblem that was given when I bought the mesh from Elusive Elements.

Price is $90 shipped anywhere in the US. Paypal only. Let me know if you have any questions.

[

Old 10-08-2011, 09:14 PM   #3
Ctvacha is on a distinguished road
Name: Sal
Ctvacha's Tacoma Gallery
Would you sell me the emblem?
Old 10-08-2011, 09:39 PM   #5
dpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant future
dpak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FY01CPO View Post
PM sent!! Fingers crossed.
PM replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctvacha View Post
Would you sell me the emblem?
Unfortunately, I don't think I can sell the emblem due to copyright laws. The emblem was free when I purchased the grille from Elusive Elements.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:55 PM   #8
dpak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FY01CPO View Post
And.........SOLD!!!!
Lol, you beat me to it. Sold to FY01CPO!
Old 10-09-2011, 02:12 AM   #9
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
good deal. I love my BDF grill.