Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Front and Rear bumpers for sale

Old 10-09-2011, 09:05 AM   #1
Jmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Scout
Name: James
Jmartin89's Tacoma Gallery
Front and Rear bumpers for sale

Ok i have a Stock front bumper magnetic grey and a stock rear bumper chrome i want to sell im from Cleveland TX (60 miles north of Houston) and im stationed at FT. Hood TX (Killeen area) im willing to meet someone half way if there interested PM me if you are interested not sure what they go for as far as price but best offer will do they are in good condition no dents or anything.

Old 10-09-2011, 09:10 AM   #2
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
No pics =
Might wanna take a look at the selling rules. GLWS.
Old 10-09-2011, 09:15 AM   #3
Jmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJmartin89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Scout
Name: James
Jmartin89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneBIGroom View Post
No pics =
Might wanna take a look at the selling rules. GLWS.
yeah i know i dont have pics up yet im still in iraq gonna be home next month and ill get them posted up if you look in my gallery the latest pic on there was from may of the front bumper since then its been sitting in a friends shop he is putting the front allpro on today i just wanted to put the word out but pics will come soon
Old 10-09-2011, 09:17 AM   #4
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmartin89 View Post
yeah i know i dont have pics up yet im still in iraq gonna be home next month and ill get them posted up if you look in my gallery the latest pic on there was from may of the front bumper since then its been sitting in a friends shop he is putting the front allpro on today i just wanted to put the word out but pics will come soon
Awesome. Thanks you for the service