Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

CL Find - 2011 Grille - $25 (in Maryland)

Old 10-09-2011, 12:54 PM   #1
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
CL Find - 2011 Grille - $25 (in Maryland)

Found this on Craigslist.... killer deal

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/pts/2639338324.html
Old 10-09-2011, 01:21 PM   #2
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-10-2011, 05:17 PM   #4
CQB 1911 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
CQB 1911's Tacoma Gallery
Just got off the phone with the guy. It came off a mag grey truck but its the base model so it isn't color matched dam it! Still good deal though.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:03 PM   #5
Senior MoFo'ing Member
07SpeedwaySport will become famous soon enough
07SpeedwaySport's Tacoma Gallery
might look good on my black 05 which seems to have a stock mag gray looking? It is like 100 miles away from me though...I would do it if I were keeping my truck.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:06 PM   #7
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I picked mine up for $30 from a guy who had the dealer put on the chrome one. Had a shop paint it radiant red and looks great.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:42 PM   #8
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
damn good deal. If I was local I would buy it for sure
Old 11-01-2011, 11:51 AM   #9
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K6 Taco View Post
I picked mine up for $30 from a guy who had the dealer put on the chrome one. Had a shop paint it radiant red and looks great.
Anymore pics of your grille installed?
Old 11-01-2011, 11:56 AM   #10
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Anybody want to pick it up for me and I send paypal?
i live near there... just saying...
Old 11-02-2011, 05:27 PM   #11
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
Anymore pics of your grille installed?
V
Old 11-09-2011, 08:55 AM   #12
thepakiman is on a distinguished road
thepakiman's Tacoma Gallery
ITS SOLD.............
Old 11-09-2011, 12:02 PM   #14
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery
Everything is in CA.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:11 PM   #16
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by weihenstephaner View Post
Everything is in CA.
minus freedom.