Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FOR SALE: NEW Pro-Comp Black Steelie & Duratrac

Old 10-09-2011, 03:35 PM   #1
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
FOR SALE: NEW Pro-Comp Black Steelie & Duratrac

I have a 5-lug Pro-Comp Steelie and a 245/75/16 Wrangler Duratrac for sale.

I bought this as a spare for when I drove across the country, but did not need it. It has never been used!! Only mounted & balanced.

COME ON PEOPLE! This TIRE IS $160 NEW

$100 OBO

I am located in Groton, CT but work in Westerly, RI .

** Only selling because I bought an FJ Cruiser

Old 10-10-2011, 08:03 AM   #2
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
morning bump
Old 10-10-2011, 09:54 AM   #3
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
what color is your fj? is it modded? seen one driving around modded trying to track the owner down =)
Old 10-10-2011, 10:16 AM   #4

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
what color is your fj? is it modded? seen one driving around modded trying to track the owner down =)

Its silver with the white top. It is 2 days old (to me) so no mods yet.. soon though.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:41 AM   #5

LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Bump BUmp Bump