Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

OEM TRD Off Road Wheels

Old 10-11-2011, 12:42 PM   #1
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 9th BN 94th DIV Instructor
Name: Jose
Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
OEM TRD Off Road Wheels

Like that Title says. All the rims are in great comdition with no curb rash. I will ship at buyers expense. 250 OBO I have no use for these. Set of 4 is included in the price. 16x7s Located in Rio Rancho, NM 87124

Thanks,

Jose
Old 10-11-2011, 12:49 PM   #2
Team no taco
Cinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCinco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
The Price is for All 4... they are 16x8s
Old 10-11-2011, 12:52 PM   #3
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
I would add a zip/location to your first post.

GLWS

Fink
Old 10-11-2011, 01:03 PM   #4
Team no taco

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
I would add a zip/location to your first post.

GLWS

Fink
Thanks man! I added that info.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:05 PM   #5
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
Thanks man! I added that info.
Sweet!

GLWS

Fink
Old 10-11-2011, 01:10 PM   #6
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Try not to stack them on top of each other like that. Just bumping them or accidentally hitting them will cause them to scratch. I was looking at them, and the first thing I said don't stack wheels on top of each other. GLWS and I believe they are 16x7.5 could be wrong.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:54 PM   #7
Team no taco

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 10-12-2011, 01:06 PM   #8
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
according to the wheel specs thread in the wheels/tires section, the off road wheels are
16x7, +32 mm offset, 5.25" backspacing, 6x5.5" bolt pattern, ? hub bore, ? lbs
Old 10-12-2011, 01:08 PM   #9
Team no taco

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Changed.. and thanks
Old 10-12-2011, 01:26 PM   #10
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Hell....I'd just give mine away if someone would pick em up.

Edit: a local guy is getting mine this week guys.....trading a 12 pack for the wheels......
Old 10-12-2011, 01:28 PM   #11
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
Wish I would have known that in July
Old 10-12-2011, 06:45 PM   #12
FirstTimer is on a distinguished road
FirstTimer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
PM Sent. Sorry Cinco, I hope you sell yours.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:22 PM   #13
Team no taco

Cinco's Tacoma Gallery
Sold today!
Old 10-14-2011, 12:28 PM   #14
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeremy
jtlachac08's Tacoma Gallery
I've got the same set asking $200......
Old 10-14-2011, 02:14 PM   #15
Cladman is on a distinguished road
Name: Derwin
Cladman's Tacoma Gallery
Pm me some pics if ya can. Thanks
Old 10-14-2011, 02:56 PM   #16
jtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtlachac08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cladman View Post
Pm me some pics if ya can. Thanks
Will do!!!
Old 11-03-2011, 11:10 PM   #17
JCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to beholdJCorm3319 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Firefighter
Name: Jason
JCorm3319's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtlachac08 View Post
I've got the same set asking $200......

Interested if you could show some pics. I live at Holloman AFB and need a second set.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:16 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCorm3319 View Post
Interested if you could show some pics. I live at Holloman AFB and need a second set.

Sorry man these are sold. My bad on not updating this thread, only updated my local FS thread.