Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

My Tacoma Garage Sale (Richmond, VA) free stuff too!

Old 10-11-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChuckLee's Tacoma Gallery
My Tacoma Garage Sale (Richmond, VA) free stuff too!

Items all listed and pictures below. Will update listings as they sell.

2. 2006 Double Cab BASE model seat covers (no side airbags, passenger front seat is the flat-fold seat) from factory TAUPE/FAWN interior in excellent condition. 9.8 of 10. All seats covers and headrests included.
$80(more pics if needed) HOG RINGS INCLUDED FOR FREE

3. 2006 Double Cab SPORT model Seat covers (no side airbags) GRAY cloth interior in "so-so" condition. Has hole in driver's seat (shown in pic) on the left and few stains that I have not tried to get out. All seats covers and headrests included. They are currently OFF the truck and ready to be picked up/shipped.......you pay shipping.
$35 (pics available on request)

4. Double Cab Floor mats from Taupe/Fawn interior. not perfect, will not ship.$GONE

5. Front Floor mats from Gray interior. Yikes! will not ship.
$FREE for my Tacoma Buddies! GONE_____BURNT THEM IN TRASH SINCE NO ONE WANTED THEM

6. Bearing Assembly from driver's front wheel. (2006 4x4 DC 4.0) Bearing is shot.
$GONE

7. 2002 BMW M3 Convertible 6-speed with 40k meticulously maintained miles.
$FREE for my Tacoma Buddies (however the title will cost $22k)
Old 10-11-2011, 05:33 PM   #2
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
ill come get that beamer you can hold on to the title, lmao GLWS
Old 10-11-2011, 05:34 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take the BMW and you can keep the title. I'll chuck everything in a sand rail
Old 10-11-2011, 05:36 PM   #4
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
hmm...im considering those sport covers....
Old 10-11-2011, 05:44 PM   #5
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
hmm...im considering those sport covers....
The nice ones or the "so-so" ones?
Old 10-11-2011, 05:46 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeckel7234 View Post
ill come get that beamer you can hold on to the title, lmao GLWS
I'll even consider trading you the title for a Shelby Cobra (reason for sale).
Old 10-11-2011, 05:47 PM   #7
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
The nice ones or the "so-so" ones?
nice ones lol of course!!! mine look like crap now...id keep these for back up.
just need the funds
Old 10-11-2011, 05:50 PM   #8

Quote:
nice ones lol of course!!! mine look like crap now...id keep these for back up.
just need the funds
Trade me your BHLM headlights and put some cash on top or start pulling couch cushions! If you just wait for 6 months or so $150 will be about the price of a loaf of bread.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #9

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Trade me your BHLM headlights and put some cash on top or start pulling couch cushions! If you just wait for 6 months or so $150 will be about the price of a loaf of bread.
lol my headlights are worth $250...not down i do have the money but im getting my driveshaft extended tomorrow so its going to that...if i had left over funds id be all over those covers right now
Old 10-11-2011, 05:58 PM   #10

Quote:
lol my headlights are worth $250...not down i do have the money but im getting my driveshaft extended tomorrow so its going to that...if i had left over funds id be all over those covers right now
wow, is that what stock bhlm headlights run? i've never priced them!
Old 10-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #11

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wow, is that what stock bhlm headlights run? i've never priced them!
ish, mine are from a 2010 trd sport...so theyre not that old. n ima be installing projectors into them soon

bump. people buy this!!!! good prices including on the M3
Old 10-12-2011, 05:12 AM   #12

Quote:
ish, mine are from a 2010 trd sport...so theyre not that old. n ima be installing projectors into them soon

bump. people buy this!!!! good prices including on the M3
Thanks! Despite PM's and interest, All is still up for sale.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:09 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Dat Popcorn View Post
Are these the full seats or just the covers?

Will they fit in a reg cab? lol

I will come get them if they do.

These are just the covers for sale. As for fitment, I don't know your truck (if it's base model, you have the base seats and only the base set I have will fit. If you have the Sport seats then the sport sets will fit. Anyone else that would like to chime in to answer his questions, feel free.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:12 AM   #16

Anyone need any of this stuff?
Old 10-13-2011, 07:02 PM   #17

anyone interested in the base seat covers??????
they look excellent as well, no issues with them.
Old 10-14-2011, 08:14 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmans.army View Post
Payment sent for good grey seat covers.
Payment Received. Covers sent! Enjoy! OP will be updated
Old 10-14-2011, 06:40 PM   #20

Had a guy test drive the M3......we shall see!

As for the rest of this stuff..........you buy the m3 and you can have the rest free! Now that's a deal!!!