LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTS: Hazard Switch/Clock Assembly

Old 10-11-2011, 08:11 PM   #1
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I Liquid I's Tacoma Gallery
WTS: Hazard Switch/Clock Assembly

SOLD

As title says, selling Hazard Switch/Clock assembly.

I bought this part to have as spare while I blacked out my cab. My cab is black now... so I do not need this anymore. It is fully working condition and is in great shape. Has light scuffs that would be expected for a used part, specially with the crap plastic Toyota used on this part. It was polished and waxed and looks awesome. It should fit, 05, 06, 07, 08. Possibly others.

Price is SOLD and shipping is on me. So yes, if you live on the moon, it is covered.

I will entertain any reasonable offers by PM. Any offers given here will be asked to be deleted by a mod.

Note: The white looking residue on the photos is excess wax... that has since been cleaned... I took the pics in a rush after waxing it...
Attached Thumbnails
WTS: Hazard Switch/Clock Assembly-dscf0729.jpg   WTS: Hazard Switch/Clock Assembly-dscf0730.jpg   WTS: Hazard Switch/Clock Assembly-dscf0731.jpg   WTS: Hazard Switch/Clock Assembly-dscf0732.jpg   WTS: Hazard Switch/Clock Assembly-dscf0734.jpg  

Old 10-12-2011, 12:05 PM   #2
I Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shedI Liquid I is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Local sale pending. Still hearing offers in case this one doesn't go through.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:44 PM   #3

SOLD
Old 10-31-2011, 03:39 PM   #4
Son of Most High
esizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedesizzle777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

esizzle777's Tacoma Gallery
where did you buy the extra clock as I am looking for one?
Old 10-31-2011, 08:09 PM   #5

PM sent.