Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

For Sale: Barcelona Red Sport Hood (scooped)

Old 10-11-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: Barcelona Red Sport Hood (scooped)

Barcelona Red Sport hood for sale. The color was verified by the vin number on the underside of the hood. It is not perfect but is very nice. I would give it an 8 of 10. The paint is nice and glossy. The only real issue is a small raised dent in the upper right corner. I tried to take some pics of it but it is small and hard to see let alone get a picture of (I might as well beat you to the punch, thats what she said). The light has to be just right. The scoop needs mesh. You can buy the OEM mesh insert for pretty cheap or just put in your own mesh of your choosing. The under side has some spots where the guy I got it from was going to cut it so he could put the scoop in his S10. They are superficial and wont effect anything. This guy worked for the local toyota dealership and was going to use it for a project. He eventually gave up and wanted it out of his garage and I figured someone here would want it.

Lots of pics here so you can get an idea of the condition.

$50 too big to ship

Old 10-12-2011, 07:08 PM   #4
Tebow Apologist
Bobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
^
Old 10-13-2011, 06:13 AM   #5
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
My biggest concern is where you found green grass in October in Bozeman?!
Old 10-13-2011, 07:25 AM   #7
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
The grass will be green for another week or so yet. It keeps raining here...
Interesting, must be a strange weather year. I always remember snow in Oct there, leading to dead/dormant grass.

Oh well, free bumpage....
Old 10-13-2011, 10:36 AM   #8
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
I might even have to mow again. Sheesh!
Old 10-15-2011, 10:02 AM   #9
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Make an offer
Old 10-15-2011, 03:53 PM   #10
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Correct me if I am wrong but if this is off a 2006 then it is Radiant Red.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:33 AM   #11
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
Again, this is not from my pickup this was one I bought from another person. It is 100% Barcelona red, verified by the vin number on the underside of the hood.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:22 PM   #12
Nightmare4150 is on a distinguished road
EMS: EMT
Name: Nick
Nightmare4150's Tacoma Gallery
if only u were in GA
Old 10-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #13
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
On ebay you can buy a hood and it usually cost under 50 buck to ship. So bump for the man.. I like it nut 300 is too much for me. 150 maybe.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:30 PM   #14
. . .
mgbulldog is on a distinguished road

Army: 2-505 PIR 82 ABN
Name: matt
mgbulldog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare4150 View Post
if only u were in GA
x2 not to mention it does look a bit like a rad red. always hard to tell in pics though.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:30 PM   #15
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
150? people offer their hood plus like $250 for a scooped hood...
Old 10-17-2011, 06:28 PM   #16
Nightmare4150 is on a distinguished road
EMS: EMT
Name: Nick
Nightmare4150's Tacoma Gallery
well i would rather trade and maybe throw a few bucks for a scooped. but shipping just kills everything
Old 10-17-2011, 10:15 PM   #17
r00t
SubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to behold

Army: Prior Service
Name: William
SubFrozen's Tacoma Gallery
tempting, I'm in SLC, let me see when I can make it up that way, might swing in and grab it.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:26 PM   #18
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
bump, sorry cant ship. too big
Old 12-05-2011, 06:33 AM   #19
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
You know you can put it on Greyhound, right? I know you dont sound interested in shipping, but honestly, shipping large stuff like that through greyhound is pretty easy. Just thought I'd let you know b/c I'm sure you'll have a buyer in no time if you ship.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:56 PM   #20
Tebow Apologist

Bobcat's Tacoma Gallery
bump for $125