Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

<SoCal> OEM Factory TACOMA DC ROOF-RACK <SoCal>

Old 10-12-2011, 02:05 PM   #1
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
<SoCal> OEM Factory TACOMA DC ROOF-RACK <SoCal>

I have an excellent set of the Toyota Tacoma Roof-Rack. Fits all 2005+ Double Cabs

Its in excellent condition and comes with all the hardware thats needed to install it. I'm selling locally only in Socal. No Trades, no shipping, no I.O.Us, and no sexual favors. I'm not going to fall for that again.

Located in 818 <The Valley>

Price is $198.64 <Exact Change> I was holding it for JDKeller but I don't know if he wants it anymore.

Only the Roof Rack is for sale. The Yakima Set up has been Sold. . .

Old 10-12-2011, 02:45 PM   #2
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Back on Hold for JDKeller. Its only been on hold for 2 months. Kinda want to get it out the garage. Hurry up and buy now!
Old 02-13-2012, 11:51 PM   #3
jcmartinez17 is on a distinguished road

Name: jc
jcmartinez17's Tacoma Gallery
still for sale?
Old 02-14-2012, 12:05 AM   #4
jjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjbsocal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jjbsocal's Tacoma Gallery
LOL!! That's one way to get JD's attention!!

If he doesn't pick it up in the next 2 months, let me know.. I'm right over the hill in Brentwood.. S.O. is my old stomping grounds..
Old 02-14-2012, 12:28 AM   #6
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
RAD's threads never die...they're to RAD ^
Old 02-15-2012, 12:09 PM   #7
edonmata is on a distinguished road

Name: Ed
edonmata's Tacoma Gallery
still available? you got PM
Old 02-15-2012, 05:51 PM   #8
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Oh shoot. Dibs!! ...
Old 02-15-2012, 09:56 PM   #9
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmartinez17 View Post
still for sale?
dude you remember the pic of the roof rack on my truck like a month ago??

that was it....i got it for JD a while ago

so ya roof rack is long gone...

SOLD!!!!
Old 02-15-2012, 10:19 PM   #10
jcmartinez17 is on a distinguished road

Name: jc
jcmartinez17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
dude you remember the pic of the roof rack on my truck like a month ago??

that was it....i got it for JD a while ago

so ya roof rack is long gone...

SOLD!!!!
-_______- damit lol