LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

<SoCal> Custom RECARO Black Leather Front Bucket Seats w/Red Stitching <SoCal>

Old 10-12-2011, 01:29 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
<SoCal> Custom Black Full Leather Front Bucket Seats w/Red Stitching Set<SoCal>

I purchased this Brand New set of Custom Black Bucket seats with full black leather and red contrast stitching from TW & XR-U member dak-rt-2a-XR . He spent over 1K to have these custom leather wrapped. Custom Red X-Runner logo stitched in. You can stitch something over that if you dont like it. Fully Reclinable and Adjustable on both seats.

I was going to use it in my Tacoma now or into another future project LT Tacoma. I decided to sell, then keep., now looking to sell. Now months later and talking it over with the GF. I decided to pass on buying another truck and selling a ton of Tacoma parts laying around. I have a bunch of random things I don't need.

These were custom seats and they're well made. Not cheap seats at all. Perfect for anyone who wants a nice set for locals in Socal. I'm only selling to locals and that way they can see the quality in person. Its very nice and will make a nice upgrade.

Comes as a complete Driver and Passenger Set. No seat rails are included.

Please PM me if interested. [/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Located in 818 <SoCal>

Price $650 <OBO>

Old 10-12-2011, 01:31 PM   #2
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
These seats are very custom and well made. Perfect for any Black or Rad Red X-Runner. It will work well with a Speedway also but you need to do some interior mods to have it flow.

I have a TRD Off-Road truck and I already have Custom Seats to begin with. So after long debate.

I decided to stick with my set up and put the $$$ towards my custom Front Bumper.

Here is my current custom seats in the front. Matching rear ones too.

Old 10-12-2011, 02:39 PM   #3
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
ill take yoour custom setup!

haha jk GLWS
Old 10-13-2011, 10:55 AM   #4
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^LOL, I'll let you know, but it will be in a very long time.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:11 AM   #5
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
selling still!
Old 10-24-2011, 10:21 AM   #6
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Selling still . . . .
Old 10-27-2011, 08:52 AM   #7
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
u buy now, hurry up and buy.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:25 PM   #8
$enior M3MB3R
jdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant future

Name: John
jdickey03's Tacoma Gallery
Damn man you have the nicest shit!! I saw your old seats you sold to the guy up here. Soo nice! I'm sure you already have, but have you posted these on XRU? The only thing that pushes me away from them is the "X Runner" stitching. But either way sick seats, Good luck with the sale!
Old 10-30-2011, 11:35 AM   #9
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thanks man. . . =)

BUMP, TAKING BEST OFFERS!
Old 10-30-2011, 05:14 PM   #10
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
whats the specs on your set up?