Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: XD Revolvers 17x9

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 02:54 PM   #1
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hudson
hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
FS: XD Revolvers 17x9

SOLD

Old 10-13-2011, 03:09 PM   #2
#texasforever
hudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shedhudhawk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Pics added!

Old 10-13-2011, 07:16 PM   #4
Turbokanji is on a distinguished road
Turbokanji's Tacoma Gallery
comes with tires?

Old 10-13-2011, 09:03 PM   #5
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokanji View Post
comes with tires?
Yeah, for an extra $1000. These tires arent very old and I don't have money for new ones.

Old 10-13-2011, 09:10 PM   #6
Choot It!
kcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkcrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
kcrob1's Tacoma Gallery
pm'ing

Old 10-17-2011, 06:26 PM   #7
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
anyone?

Old 10-17-2011, 10:08 PM   #8
jeffarnold01 will become famous soon enough
jeffarnold01's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of crome Moto Metal M0956 17x8 wheels I will trade you. I'm in Fort Worth. Let me know if you are interested an I can send you some actual pictures of the wheels.

Old 10-17-2011, 10:17 PM   #9
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffarnold01 View Post
I have a set of crome Moto Metal M0956 17x8 wheels I will trade you. I'm in Fort Worth. Let me know if you are interested an I can send you some actual pictures of the wheels.

I do want to see them, I don't think ive seen the 956. Chrome or black?

Please say black

Old 10-18-2011, 01:55 PM   #10
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffarnold01 View Post

i dont think they are black

Old 10-18-2011, 02:45 PM   #11
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
i dont think they are black
damn

Old 10-18-2011, 09:08 PM   #12
jeffarnold01 will become famous soon enough
jeffarnold01's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry they are not black. That's why I want to trade. These pictures are bad but I didn't get home until after dark. I can get better pictures if your interested in chrome wheels.

Old 10-18-2011, 09:30 PM   #13
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry man chrome is just not my thing, especially when they will stay dirty all the time.

Old 10-19-2011, 04:16 PM   #14
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, price dropped. Anyone?

Old 10-20-2011, 01:34 AM   #15
Eman5pt0 has a spectacular aura aboutEman5pt0 has a spectacular aura about
Name: E
Eman5pt0's Tacoma Gallery
really interested .. if u have em in a few week i should have the cash by than

Old 10-20-2011, 09:13 AM   #16
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5pt0 View Post
really interested .. if u have em in a few week i should have the cash by than
Alright, just let me know as soon as you can.

Old 10-23-2011, 12:25 AM   #17
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Now they are back on the truck, couldn't get the stockers to work, even with spacers

Old 11-07-2011, 07:01 PM   #18
#texasforever

hudhawk's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, Still looking to trade these out, or sell them.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:38 PM   #19
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
you should sell them

Old 11-07-2011, 07:43 PM   #20
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Backspacing?

Closed Thread