Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

fs my truck

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 10:05 PM   #1
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
fs my truck

06 trd sport 5x,xxx miles dbl cab
Camburg lift spindles billy 5100 eibach coils
Rear allpro EXPO leafs
Dsm uca
Afe Cai
2 10's
400watt amp
33" tire mickey Thompson baja atz
17" rims xd hoss
Under cover top
Sock monkey retro decal
Allpro hybrid bumper
Smitty built winch 8k
Wet okole camo seat covers
All I can think if now
Don't ask me why I'm selling just am

Old 10-13-2011, 10:07 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I want the bumper John!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-13-2011, 11:06 PM   #6
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
uh...wtf is happening right now? i think everyone needs to just calm themselves i didn't see the "phantom" post but if you are serious and are willing to part out let me know

Old 10-14-2011, 12:44 AM   #10
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
You can* honestly and seriously go fuck off. Your a damn noob you ain't going to get away with anything with 70 god damned post
This thread turned sharply into stupid...

Bans? I've got a hammer, who needs one? John????

Old 10-14-2011, 02:21 AM   #11
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
Not only is this funny shit but the fact that it took 7 pages for a mod to step in.....Scott your one funny dude......BTW where's the rage thread or is this it? OP GLWS SWB FTW.

Old 10-14-2011, 06:18 AM   #12
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Cool...So 111 fucking deleted posts later this trainwreck is maybe a FS thread.
1) There WAS white text in the first post. There were 2 edits made to the original. I can restore them if anyone wants to argue about weither the text was there or not. I've read it- It was.
2) There was a significant amount of dbaggery in this thread- I'm not sure when the senior members involved decided they get to make decisions and play cop- but they failed miserably.
3) To the comment about a mod taking 7 pages- Yes...We have lives and stuff to do. So in the future-Everyone should NOT instigate and use the report function on the forum instead.
4) This dumbass thread has about a hour for folks to read my reply and then will be going deleted.
5) Hammer.

Closed Thread