Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Parting out truck (C2C, touchscreen dash, rollnlock)

Old 10-14-2011, 11:33 AM   #1
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Parting out truck (C2C, touchscreen dash, rollnlock)

ok....here goes.
C2C Drop + steel rear blocks
5 years old. No cracks/problems. 1.25Ē front / 2Ē rear
$100

Retrosolutions.com 6k HID kit
3 years old
$50

RollnLock Tonneau Cover for 6í bed
Local only (itís pretty heavy), or I can bring it to a meet
5 years old, I even kept the manual and the extra piece of material to make repairs.
$500

Access Cab sub enclosure w/ JL8
Not much to say, 5 years old, had it custom made with a leather top and grey carpet to match the interior. Still hits just as it did when I got it.
$150

Custom molded dash w/ 10Ē Xenarc 1020TSV touchscreen
This is as close to plug and play as you are going to get if you are going the car computer route. This dash is posted all over random forums, so I donít really need to hype it up. The only thing you will need to do (aside from running all the wiring) is swap in your passenger airbag keyswitch (if you have one). I sent the screen in last year to have Xenarc upgrade the internals with the new touchscreen board, other than that, it hasnít been touched since I put it in the truck 5 years ago. All of the wiring is included, if I can find the remote that came with it, I will throw that in the box as well. Please donít buy this without a little bit of wiring knowledge, but that is to be expected if you are planning on putting a computer in your truck.
I am really trying to avoid becoming someoneís personal car computer consultant; there is plenty of info on the web. This is a direct replacement for your 05+ Tacoma dash, take the old one out, put this in, start plugging stuff in =)
$800 (I was offered 1k for this when it was in the truck, figured 800 is a good place to start, idk)

BU-353 USB GPS Antenna
$25
4 years old. Replaced older GPS antenna with this one, has been flawless ever since.

OPUS 320W Intelligent DC-DC PSU
$150
Zero problems with this power supply, itís a beast, nothing more to really say. Comes with all the wiring needed to get it going.

Old 10-16-2011, 05:07 PM   #2
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 10-16-2011, 06:02 PM   #3
jackotaco9 is on a distinguished road
Name: jack
jackotaco9's Tacoma Gallery
pm me ob the sub enclosure n would u sell the ballastsn bulbs on ur hids
Old 10-05-2012, 05:02 AM   #6
75PSI or bust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsptaco07 View Post
Do you still have the "head unit?"
Yes
Old 10-05-2012, 05:03 AM   #7
75PSI or bust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Damn if you lived closer I would take the sub. GLWS bump
I still have the sub, hopefully my shipping guy gets back to me this morning in quotes....have some very patient people on tw. Thanks guys.