Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Leer 100XQ Cap in Silver Streak Mica

Old 10-14-2011, 07:26 PM   #1
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
GoDeacsWFU23's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Leer 100XQ Cap in Silver Streak Mica

I am looking to purchase a gently used Leer 100XQ cap (short bed), preferably in Silver Streak Mica. I would love to be able to get one with the Adventure Sports Package and if someone has a Thule basket for the top that is even better. I am located in Clemmons, NC and willing to travel a couple hundred miles to pick it up if the price is right. I do need one very soon and have cash in hand, just not enough cash for a brand new one.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:34 PM   #2
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

still looking.......
Old 10-29-2011, 12:37 PM   #3
southpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to beholdsouthpier is a splendid one to behold
southpier's Tacoma Gallery
i've got a Leer something - it's the midrise above the cab (4"?) that's 10 months old i'd like to sell. your color, too. i want to get one even with the access cab. i'm pretty far away unless you know someone heading south for thanksgiving!
Old 10-29-2011, 01:15 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpier View Post
i've got a Leer something - it's the midrise above the cab (4"?) that's 10 months old i'd like to sell. your color, too. i want to get one even with the access cab. i'm pretty far away unless you know someone heading south for thanksgiving!
thanks, but i'm looking for the same thing your looking for
Old 10-31-2011, 07:37 PM   #5

anyone?
Old 11-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #6

^^^^^
Old 11-03-2011, 10:07 AM   #7
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: HARRISON
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
How much are you willing to spend? I have a brand new Jason industries. Only had it on for 5 days. Same color.
Old 11-13-2011, 06:53 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
How much are you willing to spend? I have a brand new Jason industries. Only had it on for 5 days. Same color.
looking for the leer 100xq, but thanks, still looking!!!