Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Fs: Pro Comp Skid Plates

Old 10-14-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
The ? is
Dbl Taco is on a distinguished road

Dbl Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Fs: Pro Comp Skid Plates

Pro Comp skid plates.fits 05-up Tacoma. Good cond. Two pieces comes with all the hardware needed to install. $100 buyer pays shipping please email for more info. Rubin79@gmail.com or u can call me 757-589-8303
Attached Thumbnails
Fs: Pro Comp Skid Plates-photo-1.jpg   Fs: Pro Comp Skid Plates-photo-2.jpg  
Old 10-15-2011, 08:13 AM   #3
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Does this only work with the pro comp 6" lift? Or does it fit like the oem? Interested shipping to 66215?
Old 10-16-2011, 06:13 AM   #4
The ? is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepidy View Post
how thick is the material
Not sure how thick the metal is. It's not thin and flimsy. It's a quality piece u might want to go on pro comps website and find out or call them
Old 10-16-2011, 06:15 AM   #5
The ? is

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
Does this only work with the pro comp 6" lift? Or does it fit like the oem? Interested shipping to 66215?
That I do not know. I had it on my Tacoma w a 6" lift but it was a direct replacement for the factory skid if that helps. Shipping prob will about $40
Old 10-16-2011, 06:43 PM   #7
The ? is

Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
what skid is the 2nd one? willing to meet? how far will you go to meet? im from the eastern panhandle of wv about an hour and 15 min from winchester va

2nd skid covers underside under the oil pan. ill ship it to u youll have it in one day thats too far of a drive for me for a $100 item
Old 10-16-2011, 07:53 PM   #8
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
got any pics of it in the truck?
Old 10-16-2011, 08:02 PM   #9
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbl Taco View Post
Pro Comp skid plates.fits 05-up Tacoma. Good cond. Two pieces comes with all the hardware needed to install. $100 buyer pays shipping please email for more info. Rubin79@gmail.com or u can call me 757-589-8303
When I bought his subs and enclosure... I eyeballed these... VERY nice and SOLID. I've seen them on his truck when I was simply admiring it... And off it as it was parted out the day he sold it
Old 10-17-2011, 08:22 AM   #10
Betty Blue
Fennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: VFA
Name: Matt
Fennywald's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 10-19-2011, 08:49 AM   #12
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
bump for some excellent skids i even rocked those for a few
Old 02-08-2012, 06:57 PM   #13
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Assume these were sold?
Old 02-08-2012, 07:00 PM   #14
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
Assume these were sold?
Yes they were. I pmed him about a month ago