Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler KIV-BT900 Kenwood Headunit

Old 10-17-2011, 05:56 PM   #1
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler KIV-BT900 Kenwood Headunit

sold
Old 10-17-2011, 06:36 PM   #2
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
I have the model below this installed in my commuter car and it is awesome. bump for a good product at a good price.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:40 PM   #3
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
I have the model below this installed in my commuter car and it is awesome. bump for a good product at a good price.
yeah i really like this headunit i just want a double-din
Old 10-18-2011, 06:47 PM   #7
just had a nice steak bump
Old 11-02-2011, 08:16 PM   #11
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
I just installed the current non-bluetooth model (KIV-701) and I freakin love it. I paid $250+ and I don't even have bluetooth.
Old 11-07-2011, 09:02 AM   #14
Sketchydrifter is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Sketchydrifter's Tacoma Gallery
Will the steering mounted control still work with an aftermarket radio like this? My in-dash 6cd is jammed and I'm thinking of just going aftermarket. This post is tempting...
Old 11-07-2011, 09:55 AM   #15
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
I do not know about the steering controls in the tacoma but I had to buy an adapter for my Mazda. It is pretty easy to do.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:43 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchydrifter View Post
Will the steering mounted control still work with an aftermarket radio like this? My in-dash 6cd is jammed and I'm thinking of just going aftermarket. This post is tempting...
im pretty sure they make a wiring adapter you can buy
Old 11-07-2011, 06:50 PM   #18
Dirty 3'
RickerRicker19 is on a distinguished road

Marines: Motor Transport Licensing Sergeant V3/4
Name: John
RickerRicker19's Tacoma Gallery
Might be seriously interested. You have a pm explaining.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:11 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickerRicker19 View Post
Might be seriously interested. You have a pm explaining.
replied
Old 11-08-2011, 03:01 PM   #20
Dirty 3'
RickerRicker19 is on a distinguished road

Marines: Motor Transport Licensing Sergeant V3/4
Name: John
RickerRicker19's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I don't need it but I have the exact same HU. This is an excellent choice for any audio enthusiast. It has a great sound either with amps or without. Hooks up to Zune and Ipod.....not much more to be said about it besides 6v preouts front, rear, and sub. Bluetooth works excellent with phone....it downloads your entire contact list and while connected you can make a call without ever touching your phone. Bump and GLWS