1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Grillcraft MX Mesh Grill for sale

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by speedfreek, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Oct 17, 2011 at 6:34 PM
    speedfreek

speedfreek [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Alafreakingbama
    Vehicle:
    '12 370Z 6MT
    I am selling a brand new Grillcraft MX Mesh Grill that I got in a group buy a while back. It is the complete set. Upper with triangles and Lower. I paid $257 for it in the group buy and would like that much for it. I will pay shipping.

And what you all have been waiting for...a pic of said merchandise.

IMAG0169_872e03b5cf9f18d05fed1f60533afb9fcb91cc96.jpg

2. Oct 17, 2011 at 6:39 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Nice-Seeing if the wife will let me or not...Dibs!!

Edit: PM offer sent.

3. Oct 17, 2011 at 7:08 PM
    speedfreek

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Alafreakingbama
    Vehicle:
    '12 370Z 6MT
    Sold!!!! ^^^^to that guy.

Thanks Brunes!

4. Oct 17, 2011 at 7:12 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Thank you-It's a great deal!!

5. Oct 18, 2011 at 1:14 PM
    speedfreek

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Alafreakingbama
    Vehicle:
    '12 370Z 6MT
    For anyone that may stumble across this thread. In search of a Grillcraft grill. Note the 2011 Grill will not fit the 2005-2008 as the mounting brackets are different. I am sure you can make it work but they are different per the rep from Grillcraft.

6. Nov 1, 2011 at 5:00 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Also note that speed freak is a GREAT seller. He set up the deal, then realized that the 2011 grill would not fit the 2008 I drive...He called grille craft and got the exchange made for the grille that would fit my truck and sent it to me.

+1 for him and for GrilleCraft. I'm super excited to put it on my truck!!

7. Nov 1, 2011 at 5:02 PM
    stunt man hans

stunt man hans DISPLACED VIKING LIVING IN WYOMING

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    FULL AEV PROSPECTOR KIT++
    i'm sure you'll like it i love mine man its smooth and the powder is very nice! also fit's completely perfect around the whole grill really a nice product.

8. Nov 1, 2011 at 5:15 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Yeah bro- I'm super impressed with the quality and I can't wait to see the fitment. It's gonna be a couple weeks before I finish it- I'm in a class thru Sunday and I have a few other things to take care of before playing with the truck- but lights behind the grill, and some bed liner are on the list. The wife is going to be PISSED. >=)

9. Nov 1, 2011 at 5:28 PM
    oldtacomaguy

oldtacomaguy four forty four

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    SE Conn.
    Vehicle:
    08 SR-5 4WD Impulse Red Pearl
    Alpine deck and amp, Polk speakers front and rear, Kenwood subwoofer, windows tinted to 20%, Sockmonkey decals, TSB, Eibach springs and Bilstein 5100's
    Nice choice;)
    [​IMG]

10. Nov 1, 2011 at 8:40 PM
    Ivan

Ivan Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ivan
    Western Mass
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma, 4x4 + SR5
    whatta guy!

11. Nov 2, 2011 at 6:11 AM
    speedfreek

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Alafreakingbama
    Vehicle:
    '12 370Z 6MT
    Glad it finally made it to you Brunes. I know you were waiting like a kid on Christmas for that thing haha. Well I know the wife owes you a little time on your truck after the traumatic experience so she can't get to upset. I can't wait to see what it all looks like when you get done installing and with the lights behind it. Thanks again for working with me in getting it exchanged.

Products Discussed in

To Top