Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Grillcraft MX Mesh Grill for sale

Old 10-17-2011, 07:34 PM   #1
speedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
speedfreek's Tacoma Gallery
Grillcraft MX Mesh Grill for sale

I am selling a brand new Grillcraft MX Mesh Grill that I got in a group buy a while back. It is the complete set. Upper with triangles and Lower. I paid $257 for it in the group buy and would like that much for it. I will pay shipping.

And what you all have been waiting for...a pic of said merchandise.

Old 10-17-2011, 08:08 PM   #3
speedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sold!!!! ^^^^to that guy.

Thanks Brunes!
Old 10-18-2011, 02:14 PM   #5

For anyone that may stumble across this thread. In search of a Grillcraft grill. Note the 2011 Grill will not fit the 2005-2008 as the mounting brackets are different. I am sure you can make it work but they are different per the rep from Grillcraft.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:00 PM   #6
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Also note that speed freak is a GREAT seller. He set up the deal, then realized that the 2011 grill would not fit the 2008 I drive...He called grille craft and got the exchange made for the grille that would fit my truck and sent it to me.

+1 for him and for GrilleCraft. I'm super excited to put it on my truck!!
Old 11-01-2011, 06:15 PM   #8
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
i'm sure you'll like it i love mine man its smooth and the powder is very nice! also fit's completely perfect around the whole grill really a nice product.
Yeah bro- I'm super impressed with the quality and I can't wait to see the fitment. It's gonna be a couple weeks before I finish it- I'm in a class thru Sunday and I have a few other things to take care of before playing with the truck- but lights behind the grill, and some bed liner are on the list. The wife is going to be PISSED. >=)
Old 11-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #9
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Yeah bro- I'm super impressed with the quality and I can't wait to see the fitment. It's gonna be a couple weeks before I finish it- I'm in a class thru Sunday and I have a few other things to take care of before playing with the truck- but lights behind the grill, and some bed liner are on the list. The wife is going to be PISSED. >=)
Nice choice
Old 11-01-2011, 09:40 PM   #10
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Also note that speed freak is a GREAT seller. He set up the deal, then realized that the 2011 grill would not fit the 2008 I drive...He called grille craft and got the exchange made for the grille that would fit my truck and sent it to me.

+1 for him and for GrilleCraft. I'm super excited to put it on my truck!!
whatta guy!
Old 11-02-2011, 07:11 AM   #11

Glad it finally made it to you Brunes. I know you were waiting like a kid on Christmas for that thing haha. Well I know the wife owes you a little time on your truck after the traumatic experience so she can't get to upset. I can't wait to see what it all looks like when you get done installing and with the lights behind it. Thanks again for working with me in getting it exchanged.