1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS/FT Feeler: 285/50/20 Terra Grapplers on Moto Metals

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by 707tothe907, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Oct 18, 2011 at 4:51 PM
    707tothe907

707tothe907 [OP] Superior Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Chico NorCal
    Vehicle:
    05 DCSB Off Road
    As the title states I'm looking for intrest in my wheel/tire set up. It came with the truck when I bought it and now I'm looking to go down to a smaller wheel size.

-The tires still have a very strong ammount of tread left on them, im not sure of the exact numbers but I would estimate 60-75%. They do have some light dry-weather cracking in some areas but it isnt too bad or noticeable.

-The wheels are from Moto Metal, the problem is I am not sure on the model number. I think the wheels might be discontinued for that reason because I cannot find them on the Moto Metal website. If someone knows what they are, and would like to tell me, that would be awesome. The wheels are in near perfect shape.

I'm located in the Northern California Bay Area and for trading would like to keep it local. Im looking for a black 17x9 or 16x9 wheels and tires. I will also +cash.

I would be willing to split the wheels and tires.

For selling I'd be willing to ship anywhere in the U.S. with shipping on your dime.

Looking for 1200 dollars.

Thanks for looking and sorry for the iPhone pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top